BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get your flirtiest blowout with Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth Conditioner. The Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth system preps strands for smooth, flirty results while protecting them from blow drying and heat styling damage. The result is a blowout that’s touchably soft and smooth, perfumed with the scent of exotic lotus.

• Enhances smooth, soft & silky strands

• Promotes a variety of looks

• Helps deliver heat protection

• For use with Blowout Smooth shampoo

INGREDIENTES :

WATER/EAU, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT, SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWER EXTRACT, CETYL ALCOHOL, BIS-AMINOPROPYL DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, RED 33, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

• How does it smell? Does it leave a weight on your hair?2 Answers
  • Does this make hair heavy? Or weigh it down at all? Does it keep ...2 Answers
  • Can this product be use to all types of hairs? 4 Answers
Ella Y.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: 10.1 Oz more...
Personally, my scalp gets oily really quick, and this conditioner definitely prevents that. It makes my hair smell AMAZING! I just wish it was a tad more hydrating. I definitely recommend, especially if you have fine hair
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Review for: 23.7Oz more...
I love herbal essences shampoos and conditioners!! They last me such a long time, and I have a stock of them in my cabinet! I basically love any scent they product!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I love this brand. Not only is it adorable and easy to find. It also smells like heaven! I don’t think I’ve ever bought a shampoo or conditioner from them that stunk. It always helps with my natural curly too, I never have to worry about tangling.
Amber L.
Review for: 10.1 Oz more...
I love the smell of this stuff. My daughter uses it and she really likes it. I personally won't use it because I need a product that is free of parabens and silicone and all that other bad stuff and herbal essences isn't exactly known for that.
Anachristie B.
I love its scent - so refreshing and not so strong. The scent is also long lasting! Not really sure if it’s for oily or dry scalp. It makes my hair soft and shinny. I’m satisfied with this product.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
When looking for affordable hair care I think this would be something to try out. It smells really good but with my hair I have to switch things up so I only used this for a little while. Otherwise it works great!
Nikki Y.
I like this one but it can leave my hair looking oily if I’m not careful. It is a great product, you just need to watch how much you use and make sure to get it out really well
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
Used this product and it kept my hair pretty smooth. I did however have to still straighten it after but it was pretty tame and smelled good. It was nice and thick and easy to use. The price was great also
Alyson B.
Marshville, NC
I use to use this shampoo and conditioner, until I found out about the chemicals in it. I mean most cheap drugstore things like this have sulfates and stuff that are just not good for your hair. I was very disappointed because the smell is amazing and it is long lasting.
Lauren r.
Honestly, I love anything Herbal Essence. I have naturally curly hair, so when I am going to straighten it, I like to use this shampoo. It really helps when I blow dry my hair straight. It also smells amazing!! It makes my hair smell fresh all day!! If is for a reasonable price, and it works well!
Rosana H.
avondale, AZ
Can this product be use to all types of hairs?
Drea T.
Dallas, TX
Does this make hair heavy? Or weigh it down at all? Does it keep a blow out straight for a few days?
Layla A.
How does it smell? Does it leave a weight on your hair?