BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get Your Flirtiest Blowout with Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth Conditioner Lotus Scented Formula 2 Helps Hydrate Smooth Hair 3 Helps Achieve Blowout Looks Whether you re after a style that s big and bouncy or chic and sleek, your look starts with hydrated, smooth strands. Blowout Smooth Conditioner borrows more than just its full-bodied, floral scent from the lotus. Native to India, the delicate lotus blossom is known for its amazing ability to repel moisture and sustain hot temperatures. Similarly, the Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth system preps strands for smooth, flirty results while protecting them from blow drying and heat styling damage. The result is a blowout that s touchably soft and smooth, perfumed with the scent of exotic lotus. Lotus-scented conditioner hydrates and smoothes to prep hair for a polished blowout. Helps you achieve blowout looks from full and bounc see more...

• How does it smell? Does it leave a weight on your hair?2 Answers
  • Does this make hair heavy? Or weigh it down at all? Does it keep ...2 Answers
  • Can this product be use to all types of hairs? 4 Answers
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Comstock Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this conditions my hair without making it feel heavy. I like to air dry my hair and this helps it feel so soft and luscious. And I use this with the shampoo. Together it makes my hair so soft and shiny and healthy. And the smell. It smells so good. I get a lot of compliments on it. I love using it. It's my daily routine.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Dubuque, IA
I love this conditioner! It is so moisturizing. It has great slip too, so that helps with any tangles. I have curly hair and this conditioner makes it so soft and more manageable. I have used so many different conditioners at different price points and this is one of my favorites. I love that it is so cheap too!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, I love anything Herbal Essence. I have naturally curly hair, so when I am going to straighten it, I like to use this shampoo. It really helps when I blow dry my hair straight. It also smells amazing!! It makes my hair smell fresh all day!! If is for a reasonable price, and it works well!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Flint, MI
I love this stuff!! It leaves me hair so soft and silky without weighing it down no matter how I wear my hair. It holds up curling, flat ironing, backcombing and Michigan's humidity! I've tried a lot of other products but this is by far my fav! It keeps me coming back over and over again!
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I bought this at Walmart. And just recently tried this out and I love the way it make my hair feels. It made my hair feels lighter and doesn't make it feels heavy. It look silky and smooth. Another plus is that it smells wonderful. I think I will be buying this more often.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
WACO, TX
I've been using this product for a month & I've definitely have seen a Chang in my hair. This conditioner have life to my hair like any other product has. It looks healthy, its shinnier and smells great. All I have to do is blow dry my hair and I'm good to go for the day.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
Marshville, NC
I use to use this shampoo and conditioner, until I found out about the chemicals in it. I mean most cheap drugstore things like this have sulfates and stuff that are just not good for your hair. I was very disappointed because the smell is amazing and it is long lasting.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Verona, PA
The price is decent, it's one of my favorite brands to use if I don't feel like splurging on other brands. It smells delightful I haven't encountered a fragrance I haven't like from herbal essence. You can even mix and match scents without over doing it, love them.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
I really like this conditioner. It smells amazing & the smell lasts a while. It seems to help keep my hair smooth & frizz free. It definitely makes my hair soft & shiny. I have color treated hair & it seems to not fade my color as fast as some brands do. Love it!
Chrissy O.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner because it keeps my hair shiny and smooth. I have been bleaching my hair for many years and it often looses some of its healthiness, but this conditioner helps to keep it looking healthy and happy! Not only that but it also smells great.
Rosana H.
Rosana H.
avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this product be use to all types of hairs?
Layla A.
Layla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it smell? Does it leave a weight on your hair?
Drea T.
Drea T.
Grand prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make hair heavy? Or weigh it down at all? Does it keep a blow out straight for a few days?