BY HERBAL ESSENCES #78 in Conditioner

Get Your Flirtiest Blowout with Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth Conditioner Lotus Scented Formula 2 Helps Hydrate Smooth Hair 3 Helps Achieve Blowout Looks Whether you re after a style that s big and bouncy or chic and sleek, your look starts with hydrated, smooth strands. Blowout Smooth Conditioner borrows more than just its full-bodied, floral scent from the lotus. Native to India, the delicate lotus blossom is known for its amazing ability to repel moisture and sustain hot temperatures. Similarly, the Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth system preps strands for smooth, flirty results while protecting them from blow drying and heat styling damage. The result is a blowout that s touchably soft and smooth, perfumed with the scent of exotic lotus. Lotus-scented conditioner hydrates and smoothes to prep hair for a polished blowout. Helps you achieve blowout looks from full and bounc see more...

• How does it smell? Does it leave a weight on your hair?2 Answers
  • Does this make hair heavy? Or weigh it down at all? Does it keep ...2 Answers
  • Can this product be use to all types of hairs? 4 Answers
Amber L.
Review for: Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth Conditioner, 10.1 fl oz more...
I love the smell of this stuff. My daughter uses it and she really likes it. I personally won't use it because I need a product that is free of parabens and silicone and all that other bad stuff and herbal essences isn't exactly known for that.
Angel H.
Review for: Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth Conditioner, 10.1 fl oz more...
THIS CONDITION SMELLS AMAZING! I love to use it because my hair smells like it forever after. I don’t use it at the top of my head because it can make my hair greasy but I use it at the bottoms and works foot for detangling!
Ella Y.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth Conditioner, 10.1 fl oz more...
Personally, my scalp gets oily really quick, and this conditioner definitely prevents that. It makes my hair smell AMAZING! I just wish it was a tad more hydrating. I definitely recommend, especially if you have fine hair
Nikki Y.
I like this one but it can leave my hair looking oily if I’m not careful. It is a great product, you just need to watch how much you use and make sure to get it out really well
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
Used this product and it kept my hair pretty smooth. I did however have to still straighten it after but it was pretty tame and smelled good. It was nice and thick and easy to use. The price was great also
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
I love this brand. Not only is it adorable and easy to find. It also smells like heaven! I don’t think I’ve ever bought a shampoo or conditioner from them that stunk. It always helps with my natural curly too, I never have to worry about tangling.
Anachristie B.
I love its scent - so refreshing and not so strong. The scent is also long lasting! Not really sure if it’s for oily or dry scalp. It makes my hair soft and shinny. I’m satisfied with this product.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
When looking for affordable hair care I think this would be something to try out. It smells really good but with my hair I have to switch things up so I only used this for a little while. Otherwise it works great!
Amber M.
Huffman , TX
I loved the original herbal essence conditioner, so I was super excited when this product came out. However I was sadly disappointed, it left my hair super greasy.
Alyson B.
Marshville, NC
I use to use this shampoo and conditioner, until I found out about the chemicals in it. I mean most cheap drugstore things like this have sulfates and stuff that are just not good for your hair. I was very disappointed because the smell is amazing and it is long lasting.
Rosana H.
avondale, AZ
Can this product be use to all types of hairs?
Drea T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Does this make hair heavy? Or weigh it down at all? Does it keep a blow out straight for a few days?
Layla A.
How does it smell? Does it leave a weight on your hair?