BeautyHairHair ProductsHerbal Essences
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner Set

by Herbal Essences

Gently volumize flat, thin hair with Herbal Essences bio:renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. Lifting strands as it softens, this color-safe, pH-balanced formula lightly volumizes from root to tip, all in a convenient pump...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbal Essences® Bio:Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner Set!
Bobbie G.
Mount Carmel, IL
Herbal Essences® Bio:Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Bobbie G.
This is my everyday shampoo. I rarely use the conditioner because it just feels too synthetic to me because it coats the hair so thoroughly. It would be better with coarser hair. I have fine flat straight hair so volume is a problem. Using this shampoo and no conditioner - and just letting nature rough up my hair a bit (braiding and messy buns when still damp, brushing less frequently, sleeping in pineapple bun or braid) - has been the best hair routine I’ve ever had. Not to mention ridiculously easy...
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Herbal Essences® Bio:Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Terry W.
I love how this cleans my hair. I also the smell of the shampoo. It smells good for a few hours after l #use it also. I just don't like how #flat the shampoo makes my hair. I have tried it alone. I also have tried it with the #conditioner and it still makes my hair flat. @Influenster need some good shampoo please #voxbox please Sincerely Terry L. WOOD TERRIBLETERRY63
Melissa  P.
Omar, WV
Love herbal essences! The smell is nothing short of amazing! It cleans well and leaves your hair smelling great!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,157 reviews
Herbal Essences® Bio:Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Lisa F.
I purchased the Herbal Essences White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner because I wanted to try something more natural, and this also stated it gave more volume to my hair. I’ve always loved Herbel Essences, I did enjoy the shampoo it didn’t feel as drying on my hair. I also liked the conditioner but it didn’t give me any real volume I need for my fine thin long hair.
Audra A.
Gardner, KS
Herbal Essences® Bio:Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Audra A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a fan of this volumizing duo. The scent is fantastic and is crisp and refreshing. It lathers up well and doesn’t feel like it leaves residue or weight behind after shampoo and conditioner are rinsed. I have fine, curly hair that needs the extra oomph from volume products and I appreciate the bounce and body this set gives my hair. It’s priced right and is great for your everyday normal routine.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
I would definitely recommend the shampoo and conditioner if you’re wanting your hair to smell wonderful and feel great it’s a little bit pricey but it is definitely worth it
Jennifer  O.
King George, VA
I bought the shampoo and conditioner at the drug store looking for a cheaper alternative to my higher end products and it worked very well. It smells great and left my hair soft and shiny. Would recommend to others
Sarah  B.
Mankato, MN
This smells delicious. I love grapefruit. It goes on very well and lathers easily. It cleans my hair well. I would buy it again. The cost is low.
Hailey C.
Herbal Essences® Bio:Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Hailey C.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is really good for curly hair. But it can also make your hair a little flaky, but other that it is the best shampoo and conditioner I’ve used in a while. I would buy this again because it shows my curls better than other products.
Brielle B.
Erlanger, KY
Honestly the only thing I liked about this product was the smell. Over time my hair started majorly thinning and even falling out. I wouldn’t recommend. Once I switched to a better quality shampoo, my hair started thickening up.

Looking for your answer?