BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew help bring hair back to life in just 21 days. They’re crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, designed to help purify and protect against impurities., Your hair will truly get softer and more free-flowing because the bio:renew formula continues to work with each wash. Plus, you’ll notice your hair shining brighter and feeling stronger. From the first pop of the cap, our Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Conditioner will take you on an exotic multi-layered scent experience. Immerse yourself in the scent of black cherry followed by smooth almond cream and spicy amber. Simply apply conditioner to wet hair, massage into a creamy lather, get lost in the scent, and rinse. For even more stunning hair, use alongside Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo with bio:renew.

Antonia F.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I received this along with the shampoo and oil infused créme from Influesnters Herbal Essence Vox Box last week.

Can I just tell you a little bit about my hair. Its naturally black but I color it every spring and fall. I go from natural black to blonde and then back. I have not colored my hair in 7 months because last year I kept it blonde for about a year.

My ends were super dry and damaged. I could pull at my ends and it was like pulling apart goo. It was horrible. I have been searching for something that can get my hair back to a healthy state.

Then this just happens to land at my door step! The first use to a week later let me tell you. My ends feel and look amazing. My hair is so much healthier, and the string ends are almost no more. I pull at my ends and their is almost no elastic pull.

My hair doesn't look dry doesn't feel dry and their is more life in it than ever! One night I washed it. Got up and got ready for a birthday party. Everyone asked me how I curled it or what I used to style it. I told them I didn't do anything. I just used the new Herbal Essence Bio Renew set!! Never got so many complements about my natural hair than I have lately!
Zari C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the shampoo and conditioner duo to try out. Let me say that this conditioner was fabulous it detangles and softens hair and as a bonus it smells terrific!! I love that it contains ingredients like sea kelp, vitamin E and cocoa butter plus antioxidants. I have curly hair that tends to dry out and I do due it frequently well my hair loved this and just drank up the moisture!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product complementary in exchange for my honest review. I really like how my hair feels hydrated, silky and smooth after just using for about a week. I have been trying to use sulfate free products, but at least this one is paraben-free. It lathers really well (due to the sulfates). I do not care particularly for the cocoa smell in this product, to me it smells too "chocolately" (this is just personal preference though!) and usually prefer floral smells. Overall, really good product at an affordable price!
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used the Herbal Essences bio:renew Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Conditioner and Herbal Essences bio:renew Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo that I got in my very first voxbox of complimentary products from influenster! I loved the scent and value! Definitely will be recommending and buying again.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this free to review a week ago or so and I'm loving it!!! My hair feels very smooth and healthy best part it doesn't weigh my hair down!! The scent is very good and long lasting over all I'm very happy with it and I will purchase it in the future!
Priscilla M.
I really have never tried herbal essences but now i will. I use alot of conditioner for my daughter hair since is long and thick but with this i used a little and i love how soft it leaves the hair.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves the hair with a delicious scent and soft very clean alnlismo time it moisturizes and leaves its
Amy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just rated the shampoo as they are both amazing! So affordable and last ages in the bottle I have damaged hair with ends that get oily fast and it’s amazing even on colour treated like mine! I comb mine through after the shampoo and it feels like I’ve been to the salon
marie m.
london, london
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very excited to try it outIt is gorgeous in color and shapeI will make an offer when I receive itIts price is affordable and not expensive....Very useful for the lips to get rid of cracks......I have been rewarded with the existing colors...
Luisira F.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
This conditioner leaves the hair really soft and manageable, it is very good and I recommend it for curly hair because it helps your hydration
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
How thick and moisturizing is this really? It sure smells good but I haven't bought it yet.