Herbal Essences bio:renew Soft Control Creme Gel uploaded by Ednaliz C.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Soft Control Creme Gel is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo, designed to help purify and protect against impurities. , Your hair will truly get softer and more free-flowing because the bio:renew formula continues to work with each use. Plus, you’ll notice your hair feeling softer and more moisturized with control of frizz all day. Simply rub between palms, spread throughout hair and style using fingertips. For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew , *contains no ethanol, **when used with bio:renew Shampoo and Conditioner

Buy on Target*
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. Makes your hair feel great and alive. Doesn’t feel heavy after use and it keeps it feeling very refreshed. Your hair always smells good too!
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream gel never makes my hair sticky. It gives it a nice shine without looking greasy and holds my hair in place fairly well. Use this sparingly though. If too much product is applied, it tends to get flaky in the hair.
Neri L.
Morley, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my baby girl just to keep her baby hairs down. I only use a tiny bit. I like how it keeps her hair in place and it is long lasting on her. And it last a long time since I only use a little bit at a time
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for my 11 month olds crazy fluffy wild hair. I didnt want something that would make his hair hard or crunchy or smell funky. I looked at the alternatives for children and they are a hefty price we are talking 15.95 vs 5 bucks. This gets his hair in the cute little Mohawk i love while smelling good and not having a ton of ingredients that my other options did...
Cat B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It smells great and it keeps your hair from being frizzy throughout the day. It's very light, and can easily be combed through your hair with your fingers. It's long lasting and the smell is amazing. I use this product every day I go out and I love it!
Erin M.
I have naturally dry, curly hair and I hated this product so much. It made my hair feel so dry and rough and it took away all of my hairs natural shine. Definitely won't be purchasing it again.
Alivea G.
Aliquippa, PA
This makes your hair so unbelievably soft. I absolutely love it so much!!!! So glad I found this new hair product to use.
Maddi J.
Akron
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom use it all the time and she love it i recommend this product to everyone one it's amazing she needs to get more
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair gel! Works wonders for my overprocessed hair. Makes it feel soft and manageable and controlled.
Tammy G.
I am looking for an alternative to hairspray. Is it going to give me a hold without build up? Build up is the reason i don't want to use hairspray everyday pulse it helps fades my red hair. Just wanting a everyday product so I only Use hairspray when I am going out .