BeautyHairHair ProductsHerbal Essences
Bio:Renew Refresh Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo - 135 fl oz

by Herbal Essences

Refresh flat, limp hair with Herbal Essences Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo. Our real botanicals are endorsed by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a leading expert on plants. This silicone-free shampoo, with real botanicals, helps volumize and lift hair from root to tip. Crafted with our signature blend of real botanicals, Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo helps refresh for radiant, beautiful hair. Color-safe and pH-balanced, this shampoo cleanses while infusing notes of ginger, floral bouquets and clean musk into your hair—leaving it full of volume. Lather, rinse and repeat with ease knowing your shampoo is silicone-free, paraben-free and colorant-free, and made with at least 90% natural-origin ingredients.* *Purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing. VOLUMIZE HAIR: Herbal Essences Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo cleanses and refreshes for volumized hair REAL BOTANICALS ENDORSED BY KEW: The real botanicals in this formula have been endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew THE SCENT EXPERIENCE: Multilayered scents of ginger, floral bouquets and clean musk OUR NO, NO, NO LIST: Our Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo is silicone-free, paraben-free and dye-free COLOR-SAFE & pH-BALANCED: Our color-safe and pH-balanced shampoos are crafted to be safe on color-treated hair

[product:herbal-essences-bio:renew-refresh-blue-ginger-&-micellar-water-shampoo-135-fl-oz] Garnier Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures
Is this good for Type 3c hair?
Is this good for colored hair?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Refresh Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Czarinah G.
San Diego, CA
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Refresh Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Czarinah G.
Purchased at: CVS
I really wanted this to work for my hair. It was one of those few hair shampoo wherein I really felt my hair was clean. To be honest it was streaky clean and all oils and other hair products were removed without drying my hair so much. The scent wasn't overpowering as well.. I love that it is 90% of natural origin and has 0% silicone, parabens and colorants. Sadly though, I experienced scalp itchiness and my hair fall wasn't controlled too. It is probably worth to try but it you have sensitive scalp like me and who has a tendency to have hair fall, I suggest to avoid it.
Stephanie R.
Sorrento, FL
Before reviewing this shampoo I was using Shea Moisture. I thoroughly enjoyed this product and I'm considering switching over. I used Herbal Essence in my teens, but I'm more into environmentally friendly products now and this shampoo hit all the key points for me. I love the clean state it leaves my hair in and the nice subtle scent.
Kate C.
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Refresh Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Kate C.
I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and i like it. It lather well, has a nice consistency and a fresh scent. I like to way my hair looks after using it. Its clean and fresh.
Ashley G.
Fairfield, OH
First of all, I LOVE the smell!! Completely unique, fresh, and invigorating!! I literally smell my hair constantly after using it! Also my hair is super soft and feels light and clean without feeling dried out! Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Refresh Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz
Angela M.
Eagle Point, OR
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Refresh Blue Ginger & Micellar Water Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Angela M.
I was very excited to get the #herbalessences #voxbox from #influenster containing two free products for review. Here is my review of the herbal-essences-micellar-water-&-blue-ginger-shampoo: Pros: Smells amazing! Rich lather. Lightweight. Rinses clean. Promotes volume. Cons: Leaves hair feeling a bit stripped. Lots of chemical ingredients. Comments: First of all, I LOVE the scent of this shampoo! It leaves my hair smelling amazing! It also doesn't take much of the product to produce a rich, luxurious lather. It rinses clean, but it does leave my hair feeling a bit stripped. That may be how it promotes such excellent volume, but my curls need moisture as well as volume. I also tend to prefer sulfate-free shampoos with all-natural ingredients as a general rule. I used this shampoo in conjunction with the Herbal Essences Blue Ginger Foam Conditioner, and I am pleased with the volume of my hair after styling. I think I will use these products in my hair care rotation as a clarifying regimen as needed.
Heather V.
Gunnison, UT
I absolutely love Herbal Essence Bio:Renew! Not only did it make my hair feel clean, but soft as well. I love that I can go a few days without washing my hair with Herbal Essence Bio:Renew. And I love the blue ginger scent. Thank you #Influenster and #HerbalEssence for this fantastic #complimentary product. Definitely something I will be using in my daily hair routine.
Katherine S.
Algonquin, IL
Fan of the scent, not a fan of the care it gives my hair. I thought I'd give this shampoo a try since I received it to review, but I would rather stick to my redken shampoo than damage my hair any further with this.
Melissa N.
I love this shampoo! It has a great scent to it and leaves my hair feeling clean. I have always been fond of this brand anyway and they always seem to out do themselves every time.
Shannon M.
Clover, SC
Love this shampoo. Felt as though it got my hair squeaky clean and left no residue. I have very thick hair, so I have to lather up twice with most shampoos.. this included. Smells great as well.
Becky T.
Hiram, GA
I received this product free as a trial. I really loved the shampoo. It has a great drag stance and made my hair feel so soft
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clare S.
Leeds, Yorkshire
il y a un an
Kristen D. il y a un an
My favorite is the charcoal one. It smells like mens but I like it, and even better my significant other does as well. Lol gets him to use real stuff verses body wash 🥴 or 4 in 1