Herbal Essences bio:renew Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner uploaded by Bianca D.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew help bring hair back to life in just 21 days. They’re crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, designed to help purify and protect against impurities. , Your hair will truly get softer and more free-flowing because the bio:renew formula continues to work with each wash. Plus, you’ll notice your hair is more hydrated. From the first pop of the cap, our Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner will take you on a fresh multi-layered scent experience. Immerse yourself in the scent of infused herbs followed by clean mint and sandalwood. Simply apply Conditioner to wet hair, massage into a creamy lather, get lost in the scent, and rinse. For even more stunning hair, use alongside Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo with bio:renew.

mia v.
great product. Ive only tried it once but in that one time it worked well enough for me. smells pretty. Its also very affordable.
MiMi G.
Casselberry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this new line. My hair feels so silky smooth and healthy after a wash. And the scent is beyond amazing.
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell. Does make my hair smoothy and silky. I love that it’s paraban free and is easy on my hair
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect scent to match the shampoo, lasting smell all day. Leaves hair feeling soft and shiny all day
Sara W.
kamloops
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this scent, it’s so different from the typical fruity scents you get, especially with herbal essences. This scent is girly enough that I love it, but also masculine enough that my boyfriend secretly steals it too. Makes my hair feel nice and soft while still retaining the slight scent. Can’t wait to try the other fragrances.
marie m.
london, london
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very excited to try it outIt is gorgeous in color and shapeI will make an offer when I receive itIts price is affordable and not expensive....Very useful for the lips to get rid of cracks......I have been rewarded with the existing colors...
Elizabeth E.
Croydon, England
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is soooo lovely ------it's the smell do not think the 80s rosemary smell where's it over powering think a light smelling smell ------and welcome to the future of shampoos ------this is really and truly a godsend 0 per cent pararben and gluten and colourants free so does not strip hair colour makes hair soft and sleeky and clean this is a must have and is one of many different fragrances in the range . Value for money is a yes recommend it to friends yes ------I dare you to try it
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Herbal Essences bio: renew Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner is very good, I really love all the products of this brand so do not be for my hair type, they all smell exquisite and the packaging is attractive and pretty, I recommend them a lot . Nourishes the hair very well from the root to the tips, the best thing about this product is that it leaves the hair very nice