Herbal Essences bio:renew Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner uploaded by Bianca D.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew help bring hair back to life in just 21 days. They’re crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, designed to help purify and protect against impurities. , Your hair will truly get softer and more free-flowing because the bio:renew formula continues to work with each wash. Plus, you’ll notice your hair is more hydrated. From the first pop of the cap, our Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner will take you on a fresh multi-layered scent experience. Immerse yourself in the scent of infused herbs followed by clean mint and sandalwood. Simply apply Conditioner to wet hair, massage into a creamy lather, get lost in the scent, and rinse. For even more stunning hair, use alongside Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo with bio:renew.

Ashley R.
This review is going to basically be the same as the on for the shampoo since I used the two together but I received this in my lastest voxbox for free which arrived the day I was leaving for vacation. So I took a risk and took the shampoo and conditioner and the dry shampoo with me on vacation while leaving my normal products at home! For the 6 days I was on vacation this is the only conditioner I used well cause I had too. The shampoo and conditioner were great! The they both smell amazing! It feels really moisturizing and made my hair feel super soft without leaving behind any residue. Sometimes when I use certain conditioners and I let my hair air dry my roots look greasy. But this conditioner didn't do that for me! I also have dark hair and bleached it blonde so it has some damage, this conditioner made my hair feel soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Bianca D.
I received as part of a complimentary voxbox and I'm so glad I did. This product is well worth the value. You only need a little bit and it softens the hair and goes through curly hair very easily. I noticed my hair was very smooth after it dried. I would recommend using with Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo
Jen R.
Obsessed. Absolutely one the packaging, scent, and just how clean my hair feels after using this product! It doesn't feel weighted down and has a great, clean, fullness about it! Would definitely recommend!
Amy P.
Daly City, CA
I got this product complementary from Influenster. The smell is different but good. It's moisturized my hair well and dried nice and soft. Product does what it suppose to.
Caroline M.
I have thin, dry hair and struggle to find something to moisturize my scalp but not weigh down my strands. This conditioner worked great for me! I love that I can find it at an affordable price but that it actually works. It has an expensive smell that is not too offensive; however, it does not last too long. Overall, I would recommend this to a friend and look forward to continuing to use this product!
Kourt N.
This Herbal Essence rosemary shampoo and conditioner ruined my hair. After first putting it on, it stripped my hair immediately while in the shower despite the water. It became cracked and stiff. I had to use 3 layers of my typical conditioner and a leave-in conditioner to even make it possible to feel better. A day later, my head broke out in hives and bumps from the reaction to the shampoo. Never again.
Addie P.
Harrisville, WV
This conditioner really moisturized my hair. It works much better than some of the drugstore brands I have tried. I have an oily scalp and usually have to wash my hair once a day sometimes once every two days.
mia v.
great product. Ive only tried it once but in that one time it worked well enough for me. smells pretty. Its also very affordable.
MiMi G.
Casselberry, FL
I absolutely love this new line. My hair feels so silky smooth and healthy after a wash. And the scent is beyond amazing.
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Love the smell. Does make my hair smoothy and silky. I love that it’s paraban free and is easy on my hair
Bianca D.
who likes this conditioner?