BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew help bring hair back to life in just 21 days. They’re crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, designed to help purify and protect against impurities., Your hair will truly get softer and more free-flowing because the bio:renew formula continues to work with each wash. Plus, you’ll notice your hair shining brighter and more nourished. From the first pop of the cap, our Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner will take you on a delicate multi-layered scent experience. Immerse yourself in the scent of juicy citrus followed by a bouquet of white florals and fresh coconut water. Simply apply conditioner to wet hair, massage into a creamy lather, get lost in the scent, and rinse. For even more stunning hair, use alongside Golden Moringa Oil Shampoo with bio:renew.

Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really anxious to try the new Bio Renew line from Herbal Essences because I normally have to use high end shampoos and conditioners because of my damaged hair. I noticed positive results almost immediately which was a wonderful surprise. The scent of this conditioner is subtle but very nice and not overpowering at all. It also hydrated my hair and left it nice and smooth with a sleek texture instead of the frizzy mess I usually walk around with. I was so impressed with this conditioner that I use it on a regular basis now. I highly recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a good quality conditioner that doesn’t want to spend a fortune.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ultra hydrating conditioner that’s smells exotic & heavenly. It made my damaged straight hair, silky smooth to the touch and I could easily run my fingers through it all day...it felt that good. Only issue I had was that I couldn’t skip a day of washing without my hair becoming oily at the roots by the next day. Too bad too. The price was low and the product worked well, just a little too well for me. If you have a dry scalp, you may enjoy this immensely. It’s worth the buy.
Jen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this isn't my all-time favorite conditioner, it is my favorite conditioner for this price-point! It smells amazing and definitely left my hair fine, straight hair, soft, shiny and smooth. I'm giving it 4 stars because if time it left a little build up and my hair felt like it got a little dull. There are other conditioners I prefer, but they are at a higher price point. I think this is a great product and an exceptional value. I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essences bio:renew Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner this is a great conditioner that I absolutely love! It is very creamy but not heavy and has a wonderful citrus scent. There were no tangles and my hair did not feel dry but very moisturized. I recieved this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Sadie G.
Rye, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a free sample from Influenster and I loved it so much I had to buy more!!! It’s super moisturizing and perfect for winter. My hair is color treated and damaged, but when I use this my hair is soft and smooth! There’s always coupons for this too!
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner, it definitely works well with the Moringa oil shampoo! I got this complimentary in the Herbal Essences VoxBox box along with the Oil of Morocco hair cream, and they are quickly becoming must have's for me and my daughter. It cleans your hair without leaving that crunchy, stripped feeling, and it definitely smooths and softens hair. I definitely recommend these, they are so nice!!!
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner was sent to me free in my first ever Voxbox. It is made with 0% colorants and has amazing ingredients to keep my hair health! The scent was "salon worthy". It made me think of my beauty salon, so I definitely think it is something I'll be keeping! Some conditioners are too heavy on my hair and keep it oily right after I shower. This conditioner is a perfect blend that keeps my hair feeling light and voluminous!
Crystall C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compared to shampoo, the conditioner was great. It left my hair feeling very soft, smooth, and the smoothness was long-lasting even after I finished taking a shower. The product smells amazing and I'm satisfied with the product. I'd definitely recommend it to others! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing. Makes my hair conditioned, light and feeling amazing. This conditioner contains antioxidants, aloe & sea kelp. Its very hydrating with all of the good stuff for your hair. Absolutely recommend
Sandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells absolutely wonderful! Me and my little girl both use this and are in love with it! We both get tangles and don't like brushing our hair after washing but with this we are able to brush through our hair without worrying about tangles!