Herbal Essences bio:renew Flexible Style Mousse uploaded by Bia S.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #5 in Mousse

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo

• Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**

• Flexible Style Mousse has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants

• Color safe flexible hold mousse for smooth and manageable hair

• For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew

• *contains no ethanol
    **when used with bio:renew Shampoo and Conditioner

Buy on Target
Jewels J.
This new version of herbal essence has an OK smell is not that great as the other ones when he comes to the smell but I hold your hair up really nice we use the mouse just to give it a nice hold and my hair is straight so it just makes my curled lasso bit more longer than usual
Cailyn W.
Woodstock , IL
This seems to be a fairly useful product. I love that it is flexible and doesn’t make my hair crunchy. I do notice that my hair does get a little frizzy near the end of the day though. It’s a good product for what you pay.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
This is a wonderful hair product! It will give you gorgeous beachy waves without making your hair dry and crunchy! The price is great and the smell is a clean fresh maybe slightly floral smell but I love it! I always receive compliments when using this product in my hair!
Leigh T.
Jenison, MI
I am a minimalist when it comes to hair care products. I don't use much in my hair as far as after shampoo/conditioner. I attribute my healthy thick hair to my minimalist approach. On flat days, when I need a pick me up, this product really stands out. It's not too heavy of a mousse and smells great. From what I can tell, it isn't bad for your hair either. Mousse is the only stand alone product I use on my hair, and this one is it!
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great styling mouse for any hair type. I love using it with wet or damp hair. It works just at well with dry hair also. It has super good holding power and will not leave your hair looking or feeling hard and crunchy! I would highly recommend this product for any hair type!
Lydia E.
I love this for when I want a little bit of extra texture to my hair, it works great and doesn't damage my hair at all! Beware when applying it though, too much will make your hair look permanently wet
Alisha S.
Have you ever had that moment where your hair is perfect and your curls are behaving and you just want to keep it that way? Having very frizzy hair is a problem but I really feel like this helps when I have it just the way I want it.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this stuff. It helps hold the curls in my hair and tame them somewhat, & the hold lasts all night in my hair. It smells good, foam has a good consistency and works like a charm. I would definitely recommend their mousse to family and friends alike. 5 stars!
Flor A.
Tucson, AZ
I love the smell of this and all herbal essence products but, that's how far I get with them. I have curly with a mind of it's own type hair. I remember this product use to work really well for me a couple of years ago. I recently rebought and was not a big fan, the hold isn't there and I'm not a big fan of crunchy looking hair. Smells great but the hold just isn't there.
Ashley L.
Fort Worth, TX
This looks like a great product. I was wondering if anyone notices any build-up after using it?
Cassandra W.
Edmonton
Is this suitable for fine hair?
Maria V.
Atlanta, GA
How light or heavy does it feel on your hair?
Kimberly T.
Does it still hold curls?
Kimberly T.
Does it still hold curls?