BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Cucumber and Green Tea Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew help bring hair back to life in just 21 days. They’re crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, designed to help purify and protect against impurities., Your hair will truly get softer and more free-flowing because the bio:renew formula continues to work with each wash. Plus, you’ll notice your hair shining brighter. From the first pop of the cap, our Cucumber and Green Tea Conditioner will take you on a fresh multi-layered scent experience. Immerse yourself in the scent of green leaves followed by delicate water lilies and clean amber. Simply apply conditioner to wet hair, massage into a creamy lather, get lost in the scent, and rinse. For even more stunning hair, use alongside Cucumber and Green Tea Shampoo and Dry Shampoo with bio:renew.

Cherami B.
Cherami B.
bakersfield
Herbal Essences smells amazing! I LOVE ALL THE NATURAL ingredients in this product.. i cant believe it does not cost much. this shampoo is very moisturizing and cleans my hair very well. it is so moisturizing, it feels like i dont need to condition my hair... but i know i still do lol.
Del T.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
This stuff smells so nice and it leaves your hair feeling so fresh! It also leaves your hair so soft and bouncy! It's great for dry hair and affordable. This is my go to conditioner.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Fort Smith, AR
You can't go wrong...it does the job..leaves my thick curly hair feeling fantastic! Herbal Essences® Bio Renew™ Cucumber and Green Tea Dry Shampoo 4.93 oz. Aerosol Can
Afshan M.
Afshan M.
I just love the smell of this shampoo and when its washed in shower it smells like we r in amazon rain forests, but leaves hair feeling like soft and true to its color
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pomona, CA
I received this for free and it's a great product! It lasted me a long time would definitely buy again! It's super affordable leaves hair moiste and shiney..
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
This has to be one of my favorite conditioners. Not only does it work and smell great, it is also safe to be using with the bio renewed.
Anna C.
Anna C.
I'm not a huge fan of herbal essence but I have to admit this is a really nice shampoo. Of course it smells amazing but it really keeps my hair healthy!!
jackiie07 p.
jackiie07 p.
Best hair product I have used in a very long time I love it smell last a long time fresh clean smell I love this product
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Roslindale, MA
Lo que más me gusta de este shampoo es lo limpio y fresco que se siente mi cabello tiene un aroma muy agradable
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Great drugstore conditioner ! Lathers up well and doesn't leave your hair feeling dry whatsoever! Super smooth & silky