Herbal Essences bio:renew Cucumber and Green Tea Conditioner uploaded by Nelly C.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Cucumber and Green Tea Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew help bring hair back to life in just 21 days. They’re crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, designed to help purify and protect against impurities., Your hair will truly get softer and more free-flowing because the bio:renew formula continues to work with each wash. Plus, you’ll notice your hair shining brighter. From the first pop of the cap, our Cucumber and Green Tea Conditioner will take you on a fresh multi-layered scent experience. Immerse yourself in the scent of green leaves followed by delicate water lilies and clean amber. Simply apply conditioner to wet hair, massage into a creamy lather, get lost in the scent, and rinse. For even more stunning hair, use alongside Cucumber and Green Tea Shampoo and Dry Shampoo with bio:renew.

Nelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo is amazing, so of course the conditioner is too. It smells amazing and refreshing. Cucumber and green tea is now my favorite scent. It worked to detangle my hair and helped give it a glowing shine without it being oily. My hair is now softer and so vibrant and healthy looking. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Herbal Essences bio:renew Cucumber and Green Tea Shampoo
Herbal Essences Bio Renew Revitalize Cucumber & Green Tea Dry Shampoo - 4.9 oz
Elsie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I love both the shampoo and dry shampoo from the Herbal Essences BioRenew line, their conditioner is an item that would not make my re-stock list. It does condition, but I receive better results with another brand.
Shiela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves my hair feeling healthy. Not only that but also smell amazing and Fresh all day ! Very affordable. Theirs also a lot of option to choose from, the green tea, coconut and berries are my favorite shampoo and conditioner.
Rana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is a great conditioner. First of all, it smells so refreshing and relaxing. I really enjoy using this product in the summer after a workout. I have extremely damaged and dry hair. This product moisturises my hair fully without making it feel heavy and greasy.
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the conditioner. The product is thick and moisturize my color hair very well! It has color protectant in the product so it prevents the color from stripping off my hair. The only down side is the smell of cucumber is too strong.
Cherami B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essences smells amazing! I LOVE ALL THE NATURAL ingredients in this product.. i cant believe it does not cost much. this shampoo is very moisturizing and cleans my hair very well. it is so moisturizing, it feels like i dont need to condition my hair... but i know i still do lol.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so nice and it leaves your hair feeling so fresh! It also leaves your hair so soft and bouncy! It's great for dry hair and affordable. This is my go to conditioner.
Sara H.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong...it does the job..leaves my thick curly hair feeling fantastic! Herbal Essences® Bio Renew™ Cucumber and Green Tea Dry Shampoo 4.93 oz. Aerosol Can
Afshan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love the smell of this shampoo and when its washed in shower it smells like we r in amazon rain forests, but leaves hair feeling like soft and true to its color
Ashley M.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this for free and it's a great product! It lasted me a long time would definitely buy again! It's super affordable leaves hair moiste and shiney..