BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA
Ashley S.
Paradise, NL
I really enjoyed this product! The scent was really nice as well! It left my hair feeling super soft and clean. Definitely compares to a high end shampoo! Loved using this product and I'll definitely be looking for more when its all gone! Very satisfied!
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
I was so happy when I got this conditioner. The scent already sounds nice but oh my goodness it smells amazing! It left my hair feeling soft and not greasy compared to some conditioners! I will use conditioner on the ends of my hair and lately they still get knitted and feel super rough and dead. Even though I don’t use heat on my hair often and I get regular trims. After using this conditioner my ends are so soft and aren’t getting tangled together as easily! I was satisfied and I am for sure going to repurchase this when I run out!
brandy r.
Just like the shampoo it smells amazing. Not only did it make my hair soft but it made it look revived just after one use ! I'm overall happy with the product and I can't wait to keep trying things from influenster :D thank you !
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON
This conditioner smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft and manageable. I do have colour treated hair and it didn’t seem to affect it at all. I love how my hair still feels amazing a few days after using too. This will definitely get used at my house!!
Cyrena E.
St. John's, NL
Oh my god this smells so delicious! Makes my hair super soft and detangled. My hair has been less frizzy and tamed since using this. I received this in my vox box. I got a full size product so I can really get a sense of this conditioner and shampoo..Love!
Rachel P.
Dartmouth, NS
As a hair stylist I don't recommend drug store shampoo/conditioners but still have to give it a try. I tried it on my son and he loved it. He loves the smell of them and it did make his hair nice and soft. This is now his shampoo and conditioner he says.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
This conditioner made my hair fantastically smooth! I loved the smell of my hair and how large this bottle was. It targets the concern of dry, lifeless hair and the scent literally lasted for days! I was very satisfied with this product and will hope to repurchase!
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
I am really impressed with Herbal Essences, they've improved their line of hair care so much by incorporating quality ingredients into their products. The smell of this is invigorating and refreshing. And I love that my hair feels as good as it smells.
Gabriela G.
['Toronto', ''], ON
I tried this product twice before reviewing and I have to say I’m very pleased! I #gotitfree from Influenster and My hair is shiny and alive, and the scent is divine! I used it both natural and curled and absolutely love the results. Will repurchase!
Cindy Z.
Edmonton, AB
This conditioner has a very lovely strong scent that lasts throughout the day. It smooths out my hair and makes it easy to brush. The only thing it didn't do was control my staticy hair. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.