BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA
Kirsten F.
Anmore, BC
I love the smell of this conditioner! It isn't over powering but smells warm and cozy. This conditioner works great on my thick damaged hair. Makes it feel soft and smell great! I love that it is paraben free. I am very satisfied with this product and thank you Herbal Essences for sending it to me free to try!
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
I love how it smells good but not overpowering. It’s also made my hair really soft and manageable which isn’t something I can say for a lot of conditioners with my super thick curly hair. My hair was soft even when it was dry!
Kaeleigh E.
['Vancouver', ''], BC
The smell of this conditioner might be my favourite part. It smells SO GOOD like a perfume I would pay money for. Like sweet and musky and just delicious. The conditioner itself works really well. As I was working it through my hair I feared it would leave me feeling heavy and greasy afterwards. However my hair felt light but not brittle dry. I left it on in the shower for about 4-5 minutes as I often do and it worked perfectly. I’m super impressed and a big fan already! This pic is with no additional products and no styling.
momo o.
Montréal , QC
Love this product. Smells delicious. It’s 90% natural. Gluten free, paraben free and free of colorants. Simply amazing!
This conditioner leaves my hair soft, silky, manageable and easy to comb through after washing. I have lots of curly hair and love this conditioner so much.
Looking forward to more of this line!
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
I love the scent of this conditioner, such a sweet romantic scent lol. I needed to prep my hair for a wash so I decided to drench my hair in this and leave it over night. Best decision ever, my hair was extremely soft and moisturized. Like it just got a reboot! It has great slip and saturates the hair very well.
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
This conditioner is amazing. It left my hair shiny and soft. It didn’t drain any of my colour out of my hair and it left my scalp feeling amazing. It works Amazing with the shampoo. The conditioner spreads out amazingly so you do not need a lot of product. It should last a long time. I’ve used four times and so far I love it
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
Thanks Influenster for sending me this incredible product. The scent is to die for! The conditioner is great, deeply hydrated and nourished my hair. My curls were a lot more visible! I usually skip conditioner but there’s no way I’m skipping this one!
Marina M.
East Gwillimbury , ON
Hello people ! This product is one of the best conditioners I have ever tried ! It is affordable and you can’t find it almost in every store . I like how it gives my hair the volume and shiny look. I am so happy that I tried it!!!
Brenda A.
This smells SO GOOD! Definitely not two scents I’d ever think of putting together but it totally works! Minus the great smell, this conditioner is actually very moisturizing. I’ve even used it as a co-wash (conditioner used as shampoo for more moisture) and it did great! Highly impressed
Devan R.
Winnipeg, MB
The smell of this product is amazing, and it lasts for a full day afterwards (especially when used with shampoo). Also works really well to smooth roughness and add hydration back to the hair. Hydration does fade after a day, but overall a really good product that I'll repurchase.