BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA
Brittany F.
Amherstview, ON
I had received this conditioner and matching shampoo in and Influenster vox box and I’m so lucky! I’m so over the moon with this product. It leaves your hair smelling absolutely amazing until you decide to wash it again. Not only does it smell amazing, it also leaves your hair feeling nourished, healthy and soft. Thanks Influenster!!
Christie B.
Yummy!!! The scent is seriously the best at warm and sweet. Very reminiscent of the Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream. It's nice and thick, but still spreads easily. Leaves my hair soft and silky. Easily comb through damp hair, so detangled well. I wish it didn't contain dimethicone because my hair is fine and can cause build up over time.
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
I love this conditioner . Just like the shampoo from this line it smells amazing . I did get this product in a voxbox and I’m so happy I did because now I’ve found my favourite ever conditioner . It leaves my hair SO SMOOTH and absolutely knot free ! It works amazing and everything about it is awesome. Also in love with the packaging
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I received this in a VoxBox and tried it out last night. I love that it is made without parabans, colorants, and silicone. It is also made in a facility that uses electricity as well as "renewable wind credits" awesome! I left the conditioner on my ends for a few minutes and it left my hair feeling amazingly soft!
Nashra M.
Oakville, ON
This conditioner smelled absolutely amazing, and left my hair smelling incredible as well. The scent of this conditioner is very sweet and long lasting! My only concern is this conditioner did not leave my hair feeling as soft and silky as I liked, it still did a good job though! For this price point you can't go wrong!
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
[product:herbal-essences-bio:renew-bourbon-manuka-honey-conditioner] left my hair feeling soft, healthy, and shiny! I was very surprised getting the results I did! Not only did it leave my hair feeling amazing the scent was absolutely amazing. I also like how it is label as pH balanced and safe for color treated hair!
Jennifer A.
I received this conditioner from Influenster to review and I liked the quality of the product. It detangled my hair and left it feeling soft. The only thing I don't like about this conditioner is the scent. It is just too strong for my liking, which would be the only reason I wouldn't purchase this particular conditioner.
Kirsten F.
Anmore, BC
I love the smell of this conditioner! It isn't over powering but smells warm and cozy. This conditioner works great on my thick damaged hair. Makes it feel soft and smell great! I love that it is paraben free. I am very satisfied with this product and thank you Herbal Essences for sending it to me free to try!
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
I love how it smells good but not overpowering. It’s also made my hair really soft and manageable which isn’t something I can say for a lot of conditioners with my super thick curly hair. My hair was soft even when it was dry!
Sloane N.
Ingersoll, ON
Totally love this product! It smells so amazing and leaves my hair tangle free and soft! I got to try this full size sample completely free from Influenster!! When this runs out I will definitely be purchasing more!
If your looking for a new shampoo or conditioner this should be at the top of your list!! Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner