BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
Really happy I got to try this combo! Especially the conditioner! My hair smells and feels amazing right now. Even after rinsing the conditioner out my hair felt like silk, and now that it’s dry it still feels so soft. I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner!
Sarah W.
I recieved this conditioner complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. The scent the same as the shampoo (spicy/musky with sweet undertones). I absolutely love the conditioner. It leaves my hair very soft and light. Brushing and blow drying is a breeze! It does not leave any residue either. I would recommend using the shampoo and conditioner together
LaTeesha A.
SASKATOON, SK
Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a new favorite of
mine the conditioner was given to me free from Influenster to give my
opinion . I loved the smell and how soft my hair felt the slight hint of
honey was perfect not to strong made my hair feel silky and soft I
would recommend this to Anyone with dry over dyed hair it will bring it
back to life in just one use.
Brittany S.
Fort Erie , ON
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. It makes your hair silky soft!  Great for dry scalp, in just one wash I felt a difference. Sort of a musky smell, not very long lasting. Maybe 12 hours. Coming from using a salon grade intense moisturizing conditioner, I would not quickly convert to this poduct. It definitely coats the hair follicle and makes it harder to style hair. The packaging is fun and the 0% paraben, gluten, colorant and silicone is a great bonus!
Marilie B.
Tout comme le shampoing le revitalisant a une tres bonne odeur . Je n'utilise pas beaucoup de ces produit car mes cheveux sont difficile avec les revitalisant. j'ai utiliser seulement une petite quantité sur la pointe de mes cheveux et j'ai rincer tout de suite après et  j'ai été étonner qu'il n'a pas laisser de lourdeur graisseuse au bout de mes cheveux :D donc j'approuve ce produit ;)
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
I got this conditioner for free with the shampoo in the Voxbox from
Influenster to review it and give my honest opinion considering this conditioner after trial , I used this conditioner a several times me and my daughter and we are so surprised by the great result , It left my hair silky, clean smooth , and more shiny and not greasy not like some other conditioner that 's why I liked because I have a thin hair and I avoid always to use the conditioner it make my hair oily but not this time after try this conditioner I change my mind  , smells amazing  as a shampoo fruity  mixed with candy , I definitely 100% recommend this conditioner and shampoo together.
Jemma W.
First I just want to say that this conditioner smells SO incredibly amazing. It’s a unique, clean, earthy, luxurious smell and leaves my hair so nice and soft. I’m very happy that it’s 90% naturally derived with no parabens or yucky crap that is not needed for clean hair! I’m so thankful I got to try this out and will definitely continue to use it.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
When I received this from influenster to try, I was worried it wouldn’t smell good. Once I opened the box and smelled it, it was amazing! One of the best scents I’ve ever smelled when it comes to Herbal essences. I washed my hair last night and could still smell it today. It left my hair so soft and shiny. I’ll definitely buy more when it’s gone!
Krystle P.
Hamilton, ON
Aside from the lovely scent, this actually works. My hair loves it... and that's from my first try. And as mentioned on my review for the shampoo, I am just glad that this is 90% from naturally derived ingredients. Definitely an added bonus.
MJ S.
['Beaver River', ''], NS
I was so pleased with the Herbal Essences bio renew: Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner. I used it with the shampoo and it left my hair silky, smooth & shiny. The scent is absolutely divine. The consistency of the conditioner is great. It's about a medium consistency so it isn't too thick that it's hard to rinse & it's not too thin which would wash right off. It helped keep static at bay which is a must in the dry, winter weather. Loved it!