BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA
Taylor J.
['Halifax', ''], NS
I do like the product, the conditioner wasn’t as strong smelling as the shampoo and it was a good detangling product as well. I feel like it’s comparable to other products within the price range. However, it doesn’t specify what hair type this product is best for and what it specifically helps with, other than ‘rejuvenating’ — all in all, a nice product.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Herbal essences bio renew bourbon and Manuka honey conditioner was amazing,super satisfied,hair feels greatly moisturized and soft ,after first time use,I'll totally consider buying when I run out ,love the packaging as well,great family size of 400 ml. ,great forvthick coarse hair as well,gets all soft and untangled.#gotitfree
patricia c.
Clarenville, NL
The smell of this conditioner is amazing and I like that it’s 90% natural but would love it if it was a little more! Seeing the word rejuvenate I did expect it to do just that... while it made my hair soft At first I don’t think it rejuvenated it what-so ever! The conditioner did combat the dryness that the shampoo seemed to have left my hair feeling. I would recommend this to someone with normal hair but anyone with dry hair I would not
Josie C.
Delhi, ON
The smell of this conditioner is soooo amazing! I love it so much! Tried it out last night and I already love it!! My hair is soft, feels hydrated and nourished and I have no fly aways yay!!! My hair doesn’t feel or look oily which is a problem I often have too especially with conditioners. Loving this product!!!
Patrice A.
Calgary, Alberta
I was actually pleasantly surprised with this conditioner. I have steered away from drugstore conditioner because it tends to be sticky and not properly hydrating. That wasn’t the case with this one. It is 90% natural ingredients and colour safe. My hair is soft and shiny after using the shampoo and conditioning combination. The conditioner smells sooo amazing too! I would purchase again for a great price conscious option.
Stephanie C.
cottlesville , NL
wow washed my hair with this today my hair has never been so silky and smooth and little bit goes a long way its amazing so far i have allwas loved herbal essence their is so many ones for diffrent type of hair which is amazing and the bottle allwas draws my attention to it their quality of conditioner is amazing my hair is so silky and smooth and does not leave a residue in my hair so glad i recived this for complimentary reviews
Megan L.
Markham, ON
I used this with the Herbal Essences Bio:Renew shampoo that was also sent to me by influenster. In terms of smell, this was a great scent. I'm tempted to try out the ginger one when I finish this bottle. Overall, the conditioner felt the same as other conditioners in the market. I may repurchase this again as it's at an affordable price and I love the smell of it. It works just fine and makes my hair shiny and soft.
Michelle P.
["['', '']", "['', '']"], QC
I got this conditioner complimentary from Influenster and I have to say, I have been using this everyday since. My hair gets oily so I feel the need to wash my hair everyday (I know it’s bad), but this conditioner makes my hair SO soft and smells so good. I have thick hair and this shampoo and conditioner combo really makes it smooth and not too heavy. I will repurchase this as soon as I run out. I really love this
Natasha M.
North Vancouver , BC
I was so exited to use this conditioner that was sent to me by Herbal Essences that I used it the same day I received it! This conditioner smelt amazing and I cannot stress how great the scent is. I have frizzy and limp hair, so I want my conditioners to do a lot of work for me, and this conditioner did just that. My hair was very silky and strong and thick and healthy after one use! I can't wait to keeping this.
Sarah F.
Today I tried my new products from herbal essences. Their manuka honey shampoo and conditioner. They smell absolutely amazing and makes leaving the shower even more difficult. I was actually impressed with the results of the conditioner and I'm used to using expensive salon brands. It didn't smooth my curly frizzy hair quite as much as I'd like, however at the price point of these products I'd say the results were better than expected.