Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner
Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.
- Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
- Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
- Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
- Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
- Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site
Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Unfortunately, in this case .... I wasn’t too big of a fan. I have a bleached, processed ombré in my hair and the shampoo seemed to make the blonde parts dry... enter the conditioner! The conditioner felt amazing in my hair and the scent is SOOOO GOOD. Smells so amazing, but because of my processed hair... I will probably just stick to my salon product. I will say, if my hair was my natural state... I would probably use this stuff.
This product was sent to me, free of charge, by Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos