Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA*
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener , ON
I am really impressed about this conditioner. First impression when I have received it is to try the scent and I loved it immediately, very subtle and very pleasant , not strong and that’s two thumbs up for Herbal Essence. You do not need a lot and it’s very creamy leaving the hair very hydrated and very manageable. My favourite is that is crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life and very shiny.
Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% silicones, parabens, gluten and colorants. I really love the bourbon manuka honey scent and I will keep buying it. Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner
jacqueline c.
Got to try the Herbal Essences Bio: Renew Bourbon Manuka Honey shampoo and conditioner from Influenster. This conditioner smells great, even long after you have washed your hair. However, it contains a lot of silicone's, which for me, cuz I have oily hair, was horrible for me. It left my hair heavy and left residue in my hair, it weighed my hair down, and got greasy by the end of the day, faster than normal. I will probably try the other types offered in this line. Since I have oily hair, I didn't really like the honey in this line.
Allessandra B.
To begin, if you don't like a strong scented conditioner then this isn't a product for you. However, i enjoy strong smelling conditioners which is why I actually liked the smell very much!

For me, the conditioner didn't weigh down my hair as some conditioners tend to, and i appreciated very much. Also, i have a lot of long hair, so i didnt really have to use a lot of conditioner to completely lather all of my hair.

I really liked this conditioner and would the other smells and options from this collection a try
Alicia H.
Kitchener, ON
I received both this shampoo and conditioner in a vox box for review. This does not influence my opinions of the products.

To start, I've been using the pair for about a week. So far, they work, but are not better than other products I have used. I also honestly think that my labels may have been goofed up, so I will review both below:

The shampoo and conditioner smell very strongly, but very good. I will say that the scent does not linger in my hair once it's dry. The shampoo is very thick and very luxurious. It produces a very creamy lather that takes a long time to rinse out of my hair. It also makes my hair feel very smooth once rinsed out-- unlike most shampoos, which leads me to think it's been mislabeled and is actually the conditioner.

The conditioner is very thin, rinses out easily and makes my hair feel coarse and tangled-- which is why I think it's actually supposed to be the shampoo. I have to put a good detangler and oil in my hair to make it soft enough to brush through.

My hair does get quite oily by the next day, so this doesn't keep my hair cleaner longer.

I will probably use up as much of the bottles as I can, but I will not be repurchasing.
Edmonton, AB
I received this product complimentary in my most recent voxbox, and as a fan of the herbal essence brand I was excited to try it out (all opinions are 100% my own.)

I will start by saying that the scent is great & not too strong (which I was a little worried about at first.) This conditioner is incredibly moisturizing and washes out clean leaving my hair silky & smooth.

My only complaint would be that when used close to the roots, I seemed to lose volume quicker than with other shampoo/ conditioner combos. So, if you like a lot of lot of volume in your hair I'd recommend using less product closer to your roots .
Ashes D.
Toronto , ON
This conditioner smells so good! Like honestly one of the best smells ever. It is noted to be safe for coloured hair and it didn't seem to strip out any colour. I do like that is it paraben, gluten and colorant free AND that the list of ingredients seems to be mostly good for the hair! I generally buy products that are Sulfate free and don't contain a list if ingredients I've researched and this list seems to be pretty good!
Left my hair feeling soft and full and a bit thicker then usual so Ill keep using this and see how it works for me!
Simone H.
I received this conditioner for free as a complimentary.This conditioner left my hair feeling very soft. I felt that moisturized my hair quite nicely and added some nice slip for detangling. One thing that I will say is that while it has a fantastic scent it was a little strong for me. Another thing that I noticed was that this conditioner contains silicones. As a natural 4C low porosity hair girl I do try to stay away from silicones. Love that it has no parabens though. For the above reasons this conditioner could be used for me as a back up.
Lucie S.
Oakville, ON
Thanks Influenster for this complimentary Herbal Essences Renew Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner. I absolutely looooooved it. Nice fresh different kind of scent but not too overpowering. A little massaged in the bottom of my hair ends left in...for about 3 minutes made such a difference!!! I would buy this again and would recommend it to all my friends. Thanks again Influentser you guys always have the best products to try!!!
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
So after the shampoo I followed with the conditioner and I'm just as much in love with the conditioner as I am with the shampoo. I find the scent just as wonderful but a little bit stronger too which I absolutely don't mind. I love it so much I wish I could drink it or live in it lol.

My hair felt extremely smooth and soft yet the conditioner itself felt milky and creamy, just pure deliciousness! It's easy to apply and rinsed with ease.

Just as the shampoo the conditioner too is made with 90% naturally derived ingredients like a signature blend of aloe, sea kelp and the antioxidant Histidine which purified and leaves my once dull hair full of life!

Both the shampoo and conditioner is all I've been talking about For the last day and a half. I 100% recommend these products and I can't wait for my next shower 😉 Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner
Mary R.
Usually, I use voluminizing shampoo and conditioner as I have fine hair. I used this conditioner after the matching shampoo. Usually, conditioners weigh down my hair but this one was different. My hair is curly and fine and I blow dry straight. I don’t use a straightener as it makes my hair very flat. So this conditioner de-frizzed my hair and made blow drying a breeze! Made my hair look very nice and shiny. Great product! I received this product complimentary from Influenster. All comments are my own and true.