BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA
💎👑🐶🐱💑🌻🍹🌲😎🔫🦄 G.
port mcneill, BC
Smells amazing! Makes hair soft and shiny and smelling amazing. I was lucky enough to be chosen for this vox box and i will be buying this products again and recommending to all my friends.
Jerrica C.
Newmarket, ON
Again, as with the shampoo, I adore this scent! It wakes you up and gets you ready to take on the day! ☺️ The formula is light, so it doesn’t feel heavy on the hair or make it greasy fast which is nice. I find a lot of conditioners make my hair oily at the ends, this one doesn’t! It leaves your hair feeling silky, and volumized! Thank you again for the complimentary products to review.
Jemma W.
First I just want to say that this conditioner smells SO incredibly amazing. It’s a unique, clean, earthy, luxurious smell and leaves my hair so nice and soft. I’m very happy that it’s 90% naturally derived with no parabens or yucky crap that is not needed for clean hair! I’m so thankful I got to try this out and will definitely continue to use it.
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
 got this for free from Influenster  and I was super excited to try....expecially because I didn't use Herbal Essences since I was teenager. I instantly fall in love with smell...smells so good. My damaged and dry long hair now feel soft and looks shiny. Good reminder that great products and Luxury effect doesn't need to be expensive
Jordan K.
Ponoka, AB
The smell of these is nice & the consistency is nicer than expected. My hair did feel smoother after I put it on my ends. I have very frizzy hair & this helped to calm some of that.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
I absolutely loved the smell of this product and also the way it left my hair feeling. This is great for color treated hair and it's also made with plant-based materials which I think is absolutely amazing I'm so happy for this company to come out with this line of products and it's going to help protect my hair against future damage
Alexandra M.
['Montreal', ''], QC
Im pretty satisfied smell amazing great for my relaxed hair im suprised i dont know about the price in store but im ready to buy it again thanks Influenster’s for this voxbox
Christie L.
Dartmouth, NS
Great, light smell. It doesn't weigh down my hair, which is nice. I don't find myself over using product with I, which I often have to do with green inspired products. I have a lot of very tangly hair, and it helps a lot with smoothing them out.
Maranda W.
Stratford , PE
Received this in a voxbox from Influenster it is really great quality, the smell is amazing. My kids love it. What more could you want in an affordable shampoo/conditioner
Megan P.
This product smells amazing. My hair felt soft and smooth after using the shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner helped with detangling my hair. My hair is very dry and so far appears to help with the frizz. It lathers easily. I would purchase this product.

I received this product free for reviewing purposes.