BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA
Jessica R.
We loved the smell of this conditioner. I usually don’t wash all of the conditioner out of my hair because I need the added moisture, and this conditioner left my hair feeling soft without being frizzy. I have very dry curly hair so I need as much moisture as I can get.
Jacqueline V.
i really find this conditioner is feels great after washing. it at first i thought it would be greasy as that is what most conditioners do to my hair but this type doesnt make my hair greasy at all and the smells amazing
Megan L.
Markham, ON
I used this with the Herbal Essences Bio:Renew shampoo that was also sent to me by influenster. In terms of smell, this was a great scent. I'm tempted to try out the ginger one when I finish this bottle. Overall, the conditioner felt the same as other conditioners in the market. I may repurchase this again as it's at an affordable price and I love the smell of it. It works just fine and makes my hair shiny and soft.
Karliegh H.
Caledonia , ON
What an amazing smell, seriously I wish they made candles with this scent! I’ve recently coloured my hair and have noticed a difference in how soft and smooth my hair feels! Totally satisfied with this product!
pam p.
absolutely love this conditioner from herbal essences that I received free for testing purposes .Its a win .The smell is amazing and left my hair feeling healthy and soft will definitely buy more of this line .
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I love this Conditioner,it has a nice scent and i love how it leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle free,after using it there is a wonderful shine to my hair.I would definitely buy this product.It works so much better then previous conditioners that I've tried #gotitfree
Janelle J.
Sarnia , ON
Just like the shampoo, this conditioner smells great! I also love the way it feels, it's almost like a mini treatment for your hair. It's hydrating and smoothing! Very satisfied with my hair this past week!
Aimée S.
I really like this product! I used it with the matching shampoo! I got both product complimentary from Influenster! So happy I tried it! As for the shampoo, the smell is awesome! I liked the conditionner and it left my hair incredibly soft! Such a nice product! Also the smell last a long time in my hair!
Charm M.
Winnipeg, MB
Keeps my hair soft, and easy to detangle! Price point is amazing, so it’s definitely a repeat buy! Smells so so great! And lasts awhile. So it still smells great until the next day! Pretty satisfied!
Monica J.
['Brampton', ''], ON
This conditioner works amazing with the shampoo. I always feel like I need extra conditioner to moisture my hair. But with the small amount I used it left my dry frizzy hair soft and silky afterwards