BeautyHairHair ProductsHerbal Essences
Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 135 fl oz

Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz

by Herbal Essences

Refresh and lightly hydrate hair with Herbal Essences Blue Ginger Conditioner. Our real botanicals are endorsed by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a leading expert on plants. This conditioner, with real botanicals, helps provide naturally radiant hair from root to tip. Crafted with our signature blend of real botanicals, Blue Ginger Conditioner helps to lightly moisturize for naturally radiant, beautiful hair. Color-safe and pH-balanced, this lightweight conditioner gently moisturizes while infusing notes of ginger, floral bouquets and clean musk into your hair—leaving it soft and bouncy. Work into hair, rinse and repeat with ease knowing your conditioner is free of parabens and colorants, and made with at least 90% natural-origin ingredients.* *Purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing. REFRESH HAIR: Herbal Essences Blue Ginger Conditioner refreshes and lightly hydrates hair REAL BOTANICALS ENDORSED BY KEW: The real botanicals in this formula have been endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew THE SCENT EXPERIENCE: Multilayered scents of ginger, floral bouquets and clean musk OUR NO, NO, NO LIST: Our Blue Ginger Conditioner is paraben-free and colorant-free COLOR-SAFE & pH-BALANCED: Our color-safe and pH-balanced conditioners are crafted to be safe on color-treated hair

Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz ? Whats your favorite conditioner? I love the bio:renew ginger because it smells soooo good and leaves my hair and scalp feeling A M A Z I N G
is the conditioner good for thin hair?
Does the smell last long ?? I want a shampoo that makes me smell good longer :)
Start your review of Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica K.
Markham
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Jessica K.
I use this conditioner every other wash. It works pretty well. I have really long hair so it takes a bit of time to massage my scalp and rinse.
Latinka  N.
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Latinka  N.
This has to be one of the best hair conditioners I've ever bought . The scent is just gorgeous and lasts well too. It makes my hair so soft and silky smooth. I've been using it for few months and love it . I've recommended it to so many of my friends and family and they all like it .
Sally P.
Santo Domingo
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Sally P.
These products never disappoint me, I really recommend it, the ginger strengthens your scalp and has helped me a lot since I had very weak hair strains
Kristell P.
Mérida, Yucatan
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Kristell P.
I love the smell of this conditioner, there is no other scent like it in any brand, the quality is good, they clean a lot and help maintain a very beautiful shine, the best thing I insist on is the aroma that it leaves.
Deepa J.
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Deepa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far my hair loss is under control not much fragrance but need to wash three to four times for non oily hair Herbal Essences Argan Oil shampoo Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Argan Oil Of Morocco Repairing Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz
Michele M.
Novi, MI
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Michele M.
Guys! Influenster gave me this shampoo and conditioner set FREE! In exchange, my job is to leave an HONEST review! So, here it is: This stuff smells AMAZING! I can’t even describe it! But the biggest question is always the quality. That’s what REALLY matters to us girls. We spend SO much money on our hair. So it’s only fair that we want quality hair products! This set is awesome! I’m normally a “salon only” girl when it comes to hair products. But I feel like a can confidently rock amazing hair using this shampoo and conditioner set! I highly recommend!
Erin D.
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Erin D.
Fantastic smell!  This conditioner is fairly thick in consistency compared to some of the other drug store brands I've used.  As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think it was good for my hair type though.  My hair is very thick and has a an annoying wave/curl thing going on.  Was problematic getting a comb through it after I used this.
Julie  W.
Fredericton, NB
This conditioner has the same nice scent as the shampoo but I didn't enjoy the product as much. I used the shampoo once with this conditioner and once without and find the conditioner weighs my hair down a bit. I like to have lots of volume so that's a big no no for me. It did make my hair feel nice though.
*I received this product for free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own*
Jennifer K.
Tucson, AZ
This conditioner, along with the shampoo, is really nice with a lovely scent. It makes my hair feel so soft and manageable. For the price, this conditioner completely beats the competition! After using the product for a couple of weeks, I’m sold! This is my new go-to conditioner!
Arica U.
Akron, NY
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Refresh Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Arica U.
This is def not something I would have gone to the store to purchase blindly but I will absolutely be purchasing this again!!! Not only did it make my very long very thick unruly hair soft and manageable, but it also smells amazing!!! The scent lasted too not just the day of washing, my hair still smelled amazing 2days later!!!! The micellar water attracts and dirt and impurities while the blue ginger gives amazing scent and manageability 💕 💕 I didn’t even use my leave in conditioner after my shower which for me is always a staple, but I just didn’t need it!!!