BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Repair Hair for Smoothness

Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo is a specifically crafted shampoo for damaged hair, with naturally inspired ingredients to repair.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Shampoo that is color safe, nurtures and repairs hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fizzy citrus, exotic spices and creamy vanilla of Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo
  • For more stunning hair, use Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner and Oil-Infused Crème with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium-6, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I had a bad experience with the first Herbal Essence shampoo I tried, so the manufacturer sent me coupons to pick out my own replacements. This shampoo did not disappoint! My hair looks more vibrant, has less frizz, and is far more manageable with it. My hair also feels lighter and fluffier. I've been using it along with my normal Tresemme conditioner, so I know the improvements are due to the shampoo. The lather is nice - not overly sudsy but it is present. I like to put about a quarter size of shampoo in my hand and add a little water to get a lather started before I clean my scalp.

Unfortunately the price is a bit higher than my normal shampoo, and for less product, but the results are better than my normal shampoo as well - so this might end up my new go-to shampoo!
Brianna C.
This is just your typical drugstore shampoo. It cleanses your hair like normal and will definitely dry out the length of your hair if you shampoo that way. I can only use this on the scalp because it does contain many drying sulfates. Won’t repurchase because I wasn’t impressed.
Becca g.
san clemente, ca
Love herbal essences! Their new products I enjoy so much. It doesn’t make my hair dry out after washing and the scent is long lasting. I have used all of these for a long time and will continue to purchase them! Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco ConditionerHerbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo
Cassie P.
The Herbal Essences bio:renew Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo not only smells amazing, but it left my hair feeling soft and smooth! It states that it is a color safe shampoo that, "helps purify & protect against what your hair gets used to over time".

I love that it contains 0% paraben, gluten, and colorants and is "crafted" with antioxidants, aloe, and sea kelp. While using this product in combination with its partner conditioner, I felt a noticeable difference in the softness of my hair.

I also love that the bottle states that the product is, "made in a plant that matches electricity with renewable wind credits". Great brand and great product! I would definitely recommend this product.
Val E.
Palm Beach
I DEFINITELY recommend this shampoo and conditioner for MANY reasons. The first is because the smell. Ugh this shampoo and conditioner smells FANTASTIC. It makes me feel nostalgic and I have no idea why. I can't really describe how it smells like, but it smells so fresh I can't even explain. Another reason why this combo is bomb 💣 is because it made my hair SO soft. When I would wash my hair, I would leave the conditioner on for a good 10 minutes. I would rinse it off with cold water and let it air dry. When my hair was COMPLETELY dry, my hair felt SO much cleaner, softer, and lighter in a way. I HIGHLY recommend this shampoo to those who look for shampoos and conditioners that clean very well but give good moisture! 💧
Theresa A.
I loved this Shampoo! I received it in a Target Beauty box and I really liked its smell and lather. I didn’t even need conditioner because my hair was so soft after just the shampoo. Then, when I started to dry my hair, I realized that I didn’t need detangler. I highly recommend the new herbal essences Argan oil shampoo.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
I do love this shampoo and conditioner, however the price was a little more than I usually spend on hair products but it was well worth it. The smell is pretty and it leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy . even your bathroom stay with a beautifull smell .# :)  Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
I’m usually a huge fan of herbal essences but this one. Just didn’t make the cut. It left my hair feeling dry and like there was a film left on it even after rinsing. I stopped using it and switched and now use what’s left to shave and to wash my dog.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I have long, frizzy, hard-to-manage hair. The fact that this shampoo helped with that was amazing and honestly, kind of a miracle haha. After the first use I didn't see that much difference but after a while, the change was dramatic! My hair went from rough and dull to shiny, soft, and tamed!
I definitely loved this shampoo!
I would have bought more of it, but it is a little bit more expensive than what I usually buy. I only got it as part of a campaign for another website 😂
Caroline M.
I’m a fan of this Herbal Essences Bio Renewal Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo. The scent is not over powering. It’s a a light weight shampoo with a great lather. The argan oil makes my hair look so healthy and hydrated. My favorite part of this shampoo is that it has no silicones. The ingredients are fantastic for your hair. You can’t beat this shampoo for only around $5. There are shampoos not as good as this one for over $30. I will keep buying this shampoo!
Lindsay H.
Charleston , WV
Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo is this a good hydrating shampoo?
Amber S.
Abingdon
I'm looking for hair products for my neice, she is mixed and I dont know anything about hair products for her. I'm trying to learn and educate myself so I can help with her hair. What's some good products I can get at Walmart for her?
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
These smell amazing!! I seen that had several different varieties. How well do these work?
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Hows the new Herbal essence silicon free shampoo? Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo