BY HERBAL ESSENCES #12 in Hair Cream

Protect Hair with Frizz-Free Shine

Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Infused Hair Crème is a a hair crème for frizzy hair, specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to protect hair from damage and frizz while adding shine.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco oil infused hair crème with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Argan Oil of Morocco Oil-Infused Hair Crème has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Nurturing formula for instant repair, shine and frizz protection
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fizzy citrus, exotic spices and creamy vanilla of Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco oil infused hair crème
  • For more stunning hair, use Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sorbitan Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg-2m, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Lysine Hcl, Edta.

Osceola, WI
Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Infused Creme This is a great styling product that works well for my curly hair. I applied it while my hair was still wet after I had already applied mousse. I felt that it really helped to control frizz. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.

Addendum: So days after my initial review I decided to try this Argan Oil as a second day curl refresher and am I glad I did! What an awesome amazing product!!! This totally hydrates curls, calms down frizz and keeps curls soft with plenty of boost and volume. I am in love with this more than ever!
Victoria G.
I got this in the Herbal Essences VoxBox, and this was the main thing I was excited to try. The smell drew me in instantly, it has such a nice scent! I've used it several times now, and I love it more each time. When you pump it out and rub it in your hands, if almost turns into a liquid consistency, which makes it VERY easy to evenly disperse throughout your damp hair. When it left my hair soft, smooth, and moisturized, I was sold! I'll definitely be purchasing a bottle of this when I'm out!
Jen S.
Given the price point, this is a pretty good product. It smells lovely and definitely left my hair shiny. I wouldn't use it root to tip though - it left my hair a bit too unwashed looking. Instead I used it just on my ends. I'm giving it 4 stars because I have used similar products that work better for me, but they are in an entirely different price range. For the money, this is a great product. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Sarah M.
I received this product free from Influenster and I really love it! The cream smells awesome and makes my hair soft and manageable! It has no parabens and is color safe which I need for my hair. It is infused with argan oil which is great as well! The price is awesome for the size. I would recommend and use again.
Natalie P.
Columbia, MO
I have been LOVING this product. I recently ran out of my go to styling cream, and had this because of an online recommendation. I switched from 2 pumps of my favorite stuff to 1 pump of this as a finish and am feeling healthy and happy!
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Just got this product in my Herbal Essences Voxbox! This product was sent to me for free. I usually don't use Herbal Essences, but the second I smelled it- I was hooked! This stuff smells amazing and isn't heavy on my thick wavy hair! I use it with the shampoo and conditioner and I could still smell how fresh my hair is!
Kelly R.
Lakewood , WA
I’ve only been using it a few weeks now but so far so good. My hair is pretty dry from being bleached so much but this adds a little moisture to my ends for a nice shiny look when Styled. Will buy again for sure.
Rachel L.
I recieved this products through @influenster and this product made my hair smell so amazing, made my hair feel like silk, and i had no fly aways, which is a miracle lol. I would deff recommend this product to my mom, and other family memebers because it made my hair feel incredible.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This product was the perfect consistency and spread evenly throughout my hair. I was not too oily and did not weigh down my hair, which is usually a problem for me with oil based styling products. It also smelled absolutely amazing. *I received this product from influenster to test in exchange for an honest review*
Sandra A.
This stuff smells absolutely wonderful! I apply after washing my hair and it leaves my hair soft, smooth and tangle free! My little girl also loves it, I'm able to brush through her hair without snagging and catching tangles!
Osceola, WI
Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Infused Creme The directions on the package say to use on wet hair but for fun I decided to give it a whirl on refreshing my second day curls and am I glad I did! Has anyone experimented with this? Any other ideas or ways to use this awesome product?
Osceola, WI
Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Infused Creme So I've tried this along with mousse before diffusing but I'm just wondering what everyone else has tried and had success with this argan oil?
marie m.