BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Protect Hair with Frizz-Free Shine

Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Infused Hair Crème is a a hair crème for frizzy hair, specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to protect hair from damage and frizz while adding shine.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco oil infused hair crème with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Argan Oil of Morocco Oil-Infused Hair Crème has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Nurturing formula for instant repair, shine and frizz protection
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fizzy citrus, exotic spices and creamy vanilla of Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco oil infused hair crème
  • For more stunning hair, use Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sorbitan Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg-2m, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Lysine Hcl, Edta.

Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love herbal essences product and I had a coupon at Meijer $4 off two bio renew produces . I really like this stuff my hair is wavy and gets frizzy . I applied this to my hair after my shower . Smells good feels good and my hair looks great ! Like any oils and leave ins try not to use much around your roots it will start to look oily but it keeps my ends together and my waves hydrated 💕💕 great buy and not expensive
Isabella N.
Love Love Love this product! Leaves my hair feeling real smooth and doesn’t frizz. I bought it at Target but they no longer carry it so I’m looking elsewhere to find it. I have seen it on amazon though. A little goes a long way, and the product in the bottle lasts for a good amount of time (i have very long hair). An added bonus, it smells amazing! Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Oil-Infused Crème
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
My hair is naturally curly. It's not a very tight curl, but still frizzes in the humidity here in the south. When I used this, I noticed it worked really well. Thing is, you can't use too much because your hair get a really oily at your roots. It may be different in a dry climate, but that's what I experienced. The smell is nice and it's affordable, so I'll keep some around to use when the weather allows.
Jen S.
Given the price point, this is a pretty good product. It smells lovely and definitely left my hair shiny. I wouldn't use it root to tip though - it left my hair a bit too unwashed looking. Instead I used it just on my ends. I'm giving it 4 stars because I have used similar products that work better for me, but they are in an entirely different price range. For the money, this is a great product. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Sarah M.
I received this product free from Influenster and I really love it! The cream smells awesome and makes my hair soft and manageable! It has no parabens and is color safe which I need for my hair. It is infused with argan oil which is great as well! The price is awesome for the size. I would recommend and use again.
Desirae A.
Springfield
This product feels very light in my hair and doesn’t leave any residue. I’d say it tamed some of my frizz and made the overall appearance of my hair smooth and soft. However, I have bleached ends and they were still somewhat dry after the product and my hair dried down. So, I’d definitely use a more moisturizing product on my ends with this one in the future.
Kristie M.
KAPLAN, LA
The product smelled really nice but it made my hair super oily by the end of the day. My hair gets pretty oily on a daily basis so that could have played a part in why it happened.
Natalie P.
Columbia, MO
I have been LOVING this product. I recently ran out of my go to styling cream, and had this because of an online recommendation. I switched from 2 pumps of my favorite stuff to 1 pump of this as a finish and am feeling healthy and happy!
Michelle B.
Shreveport, LA
I found this on clearance and love it! My hair tends to frizz a LOT and so I try a LOT of products. This helps tame my frizz without a heavy greasy feeling.
It is more of a lotion than an oil so pay attention to the fact that it says Creme in its name.
Shaina♡♡ s.
Probably my favorite leave in hair cream ever! Not only does it smell beautiful but it keeps my hair soft and the ends looking healthy. I love this stuff! Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Oil-Infused Crème
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Oil-Infused Crème The directions on the package say to use on wet hair but for fun I decided to give it a whirl on refreshing my second day curls and am I glad I did! Has anyone experimented with this? Any other ideas or ways to use this awesome product?
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Oil-Infused Crème So I've tried this along with mousse before diffusing but I'm just wondering what everyone else has tried and had success with this argan oil?
marie m.