BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Repair Hair with Conditioning

Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner is a specifically crafted conditioner for damaged hair, with naturally inspired ingredients to repair.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe, nurtures and repairs hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fizzy citrus, exotic spices and creamy vanilla of Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco conditioner
  • For more stunning hair, use Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Oil-Infused Crème with bio:renew

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know if this is good for natural African Amer...3 Answers
Cassie P.
The Herbal Essences bio:renew Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner smells amazing and it left my hair feeling very soft and smooth! It states that it is a color safe conditioner that, "helps purify & protect against what your hair gets used to over time".

I love that it contains 0% paraben, gluten, and colorants and is "crafted" with antioxidants, aloe, and sea kelp. While using this product in combination with its partner shampoo, I felt a noticeable difference in the softness of my hair. I allowed the conditioner to sit in my hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing and I loved the smell and experience!

I also love that the bottle states that the product is, "made in a plant that matches electricity with renewable wind credits". Great brand and great product! I would definitely recommend this product.
ellen t.
Springfield
i use this in combination with the argan oil shampoo, and let me tell you, it has worked miracles with my hair. since using this line, my hair is smoother and healthier than it has EVER BEEN. plus it’s always super moisturized and looks amazing in pictures.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
This product has somewhat of a strong smell that doesn’t fade like most products which could be a pro or a con. However, this product might be repairing but it made my fair feel dried out. I have naturally curly hair and I had to product up before going out or else look like a frizzy mess. It was very cheap but didn’t work well at all! Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Conditioner
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I like herbal essences hair products because they smell good and seem to do good things for my hair! I have thick, curly and wavy hair that can be really frizzy and untamed but this conditioner definitely helps smooth it down and defrizz the ends.
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
Currently using this product for the first time and let me tell you it’s amazing!
Great smell along with it lasting after washing.
My hair has been amazingly soft and no frizz. Paring this with the shampoo gives it the best results!!
Caroline M.
I’m a fan of this Herbal Essences Bio Renewal Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner. The scent is not over powering. The argan oil makes my hair look so healthy and hydrated. My favorite part of this conditioner is that it has no silicones. The ingredients are fantastic for your hair. You can’t beat this conditioner for only around $5. There are hair products not as good as this one for over $30. I will keep buying this conditioner. My hair has never looked better!
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
Smells amazing and is very hydrating! It’s not going to work as intensely as a leave-in conditioner or mask, but for a quick conditioner, it can’t be beat! Definitely recommend it in combination with its accompanying shampoo.
Amanda S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Ok, honestly I absolutely love this conditioner. I’m giving it 4 stars because it makes my roots extremely oily. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now and I had to switch for a couple days so my hair wouldn’t be so oily.
Kylie P.
Williamstown, WV
I bought this with the shampoo. I love the shampoo, but I’m not crazy about the conditioner. My hair is still in tangles when I get out of the shower. It’s about $6 a bottle, so I was hoping it would work a little better.
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
This conditioner is very creamy and I like massaging it into my rooms and it keeps my hair feel very healthy and my roots feel much stronger as of recently, this argon oil in it does make my hair softer and feel like stronger
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know if this is good for natural African American hair?