BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Repair Hair with Conditioning

Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner is a specifically crafted conditioner for damaged hair, with naturally inspired ingredients to repair.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe, nurtures and repairs hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fizzy citrus, exotic spices and creamy vanilla of Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco conditioner
  • For more stunning hair, use Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Oil-Infused Crème with bio:renew

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know if this is good for natural African Amer...3 Answers
Cassie P.
The Herbal Essences bio:renew Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner smells amazing and it left my hair feeling very soft and smooth! It states that it is a color safe conditioner that, "helps purify & protect against what your hair gets used to over time".

I love that it contains 0% paraben, gluten, and colorants and is "crafted" with antioxidants, aloe, and sea kelp. While using this product in combination with its partner shampoo, I felt a noticeable difference in the softness of my hair. I allowed the conditioner to sit in my hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing and I loved the smell and experience!

I also love that the bottle states that the product is, "made in a plant that matches electricity with renewable wind credits". Great brand and great product! I would definitely recommend this product.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this conditioner. It doesn’t have coconut oil in it which seems to dry my hair out. And these days it’s hard to find something with out coconut oil. This leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It also doesn’t weigh down my hair like other conditioners do. It also smells heavenly. My husband loves when I use this in my hair. I love the price at a little over $5 a bottle.
ellen t.
Springfield
i use this in combination with the argan oil shampoo, and let me tell you, it has worked miracles with my hair. since using this line, my hair is smoother and healthier than it has EVER BEEN. plus it’s always super moisturized and looks amazing in pictures.
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
I was buying some pretty expensive conditioner from Matrix before I tried this and I haven't switched back. Obviously it's a great price compared to higher end hair conditioners, and I don't find myself battling to come through knots when I get out of the shower. It's the perfect amount of moisture without making your hair look oily or weighed down!
alex m.
Provo, UT
I’ve re-purchased this twice now. I love it. It smells amazing, helps my hair feel soft, and makes it super shiny without being oily. I don’t use this currently because I like to switch out the one I use frequently, but I would definitely buy this again. You can’t beat the price point.
Linh N.
I absolutely love this conditioner!! I’ve used high end conditioners and this one comes close. First of all, the smell is amazing. And second, it’s helped my (damaged) hair a lot. I usually leave it in for a few min and come out with extremely soft healthy feeling hair!! For the price, it is definitely worth it!
Michelle N.
I use alot of conditioner because i have very thick heavy hair. When i use this though i use half of what i normally would. It leaves my hair super soft and very light feeling which usually doesn't happen. I love this conditioner its one of my favorites. I always hit walmart for the shampoo and conditioner because its always the best price
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
This product has somewhat of a strong smell that doesn’t fade like most products which could be a pro or a con. However, this product might be repairing but it made my fair feel dried out. I have naturally curly hair and I had to product up before going out or else look like a frizzy mess. It was very cheap but didn’t work well at all! Herbal Essences Argan Oil Of Morocco Conditioner
Helen E.
Denver , CO
I like herbal essences hair products because they smell good and seem to do good things for my hair! I have thick, curly and wavy hair that can be really frizzy and untamed but this conditioner definitely helps smooth it down and defrizz the ends.
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
Currently using this product for the first time and let me tell you it’s amazing!
Great smell along with it lasting after washing.
My hair has been amazingly soft and no frizz. Paring this with the shampoo gives it the best results!!
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know if this is good for natural African American hair?

back