Herbal Essences Argan Oil Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

Repair damaged hair with Herbal Essences Argan Oil Conditioner. Our real botanicals are endorsed by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a leading expert on plants. This conditioner, with real botanicals, smooths and soothes hair from root to tip. Crafted with our signature blend of real botanicals, Argan Oil Conditioner helps moisturize for smooth, beautiful hair. This color-safe conditioner is pH-balanced, and hydrates while infusing notes of fizzy citrus, exotic spices and creamy vanilla into your hair—leaving it soft and smooth. Work into hair, rinse and repeat with ease knowing your Conditioner is free of parabens and colorants, and made with at least 90% natural-origin ingredients.* *Purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing. REPAIR & SMOOTH HAIR: Our Argan Oil Conditioner is crafted to smooth and repair for beautiful hair REAL BOTANICALS ENDORSED BY KEW: The real botanicals in this formula have been endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew THE SCENT EXPERIENCE: Multilayered scents of fizzy citrus, exotic spices & creamy vanilla OUR NO, NO, NO LIST: Our Argan Oil Conditioner is paraben-free, and colorant-free COLOR-SAFE & pH-BALANCED: Our color-safe and pH-balanced conditioners are crafted to be safe on color-treated hair

Can I use the coconut shampoo and argan oil conditioner everyday??? I apply natural products on my hair every day so they require shampooing too! Is it safe to use them both each day?
Is this good for hair that tends to look greasy after one day?
Does it leave your hair oily?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Argan Oil Conditioner!
Vale P.
Windsor, QC
Herbal Essences Argan Oil Conditioner uploaded by Vale P.
Herbal Essences Argan Oil Conditioner uploaded by Vale P.
The smell of this product is exotic and paradisiac. My hair smells fabulous all day! That being said... my hair looks oily right after I washed my hair. I dryed my hair as usual and then... it looks like it already. Oily looking and messy. Not the best for me.
Karissa W.
Edmonton, AB
Herbal Essences Argan Oil Conditioner uploaded by Karissa W.
The shampoo and conditioner work amazingly together. I love the smell of it and it makes my hair feel more alive and that’s for someone who uses a lot of heat.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I received a free sample of this conditioner to try and really enjoyed using it. The smell is really nice it has scents of citrus, spices and vanilla. I like that it has aloe and sea kelp. It worked really well to condition my hair and left it feeling soft silky and smooth. I would use this again and recommend it
sierra P.
I've been using this conditioner for a couple months now and I'm really enjoying it. I have dry curly hair and this conditioner leaves it feeling really silky and soft. The smell is amazing but not overpowering. I really enjoy this product and have noticed an improvement in my hair's overall health and appearance. Would def recommend!
Jas S.
Winnipeg
Love the smell, love the way it makes my hair feel light after an wash. Would recommend this conditioner and the shampoo.
stéphanie L.
Montréal
I love this product. I paired it with the color last shampoo. Both have a PH that is good for your hair and scalp. (the colorlast shampoo is 3.5 and the herbal essence conditioner is 3.5-4) which is the best you could get! I have hairs that have the tendencies to want to curl since I used to curl before. Even in the shower, while my air are wet, I see my hair, as they rest in the conditioner, they are curling up. That never happens! Not soaked wet like that! Ever since I started this duo, My hair feel soft, they last longer before I have wash them again, my scalp doesn't hitch. I am very satisfied!
Ruth H.
Toronto
As a daily conditioner, this product has out performed my expectations. During the pandemic, since I couldn't cut my hair for a long time, I noticed that my hair ends were getting dryer and more brittle all the time...it became pretty clear that the conditioner I had been using for a long time was not actually up the task of moisturizing my hair. Since I had good experiences with Argan Oil in the past, and since I am not the sort to obsess over expensive hair products, this product seemed like it would be a sensible purchase, and so far, I haven't been wrong. My frizz levels are down eighty percent now. Note, I'm also complementing its use with the Herbal Essences Argan Oil hair mask.
Taylor T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner has been re purchased by me for over a year now I love the smell and especially love how it makes my hair feel! I will definitely still be using this conditioner over the years it leaves my hair feeling so soft never disappointed when I use this product!
Kajal P.
Scarborough , ON
I’ve reviewed these products before as well as the it’s the best. Affordable and can be found online and I store which is a good thing. The smell is amazing and the product is enriching. Satisfied with the product and I absolutely love it.💓
Twisha P.
Lately I m using this product and it does it job and I thing the ogx and this both does the same job in term to nourishing the hair and keep in the moisture .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...