Hair CareHair ProductsHerbal Essences
Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist

Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist

by Herbal Essences

This oil mist is a must-have. With a lightweight feel, it does so much for your hair. It helps repair damage, smooths, detangles, defines curls, and helps fight frizz. Our Argan Oil & Aloe Hair Oil mist is infused with hand-picked, sustainably sourced aloe. It's made with real botanicals that are endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading expert on plants. Discover the wonders of nature, selected by experts, blended by us. That's plant-based beauty. To use, shake well and use on damp or dry hair. Do not rinse out. REPAIR: Hydrating hair oil mist, smooths, detangles and helps fight frizz SUSTAINABLE SOURCED ALOE: Formula is infused with hand-picked sustainably sourced aloe GREAT FOR: Repair, light moisture, light hydration, detangler, detangling, frizz control REAL BOTANICALS: Endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew – a world leading expert celebrating 260 years of plant science MINDFULLY CREATED: Certified cruelty free by PETA

Is this a great hair oil?
Does this work for dry ends?
I Have straight colored hair and I’m looking for a product that can help me make my hair shinier and softer, has anyone try this?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist!
Maria Paloma M.
Ocean, NJ
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Maria Paloma M.
Purchased at: Target
I give 5 ⭐️ to this product because it’s amazing!! I use it on my deadens every day. Also when get my hair done I apply this product before to star and keeps my hair soft and smelling nice.
Derricka M.
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Derricka M.
Purchased at: Target
This smells amazing. I am addicted to spraying this product on my hair. My hair type is natural kinky/coiled. I would recommend using this when natural or a protective style. It's pretty watery. This is my second bottle I bought within 2 months
Valerie B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Valerie B.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve really been pleased with this hair oil! Is super light weight and nourishing. My hair is dry and porous so it soaks product like a sponge and this doesn’t weigh it down at all. I use it on my ends the day after I wash to add oil back in.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Target
I recently purchased this product This product it’s amazing,Leaving my curls silky and soft , I would recommend.
Sheri O.
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Sheri O.
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Sheri O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Have you ever used this product, i started using this on my scalp and into my hair after washing, your scalp feel revitalized, silky and just a beautiful shine, give it a try i love it, & definitely recommend it 100%
Aisha A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Aisha A.
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Aisha A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this for my daughter and she really enjoyed it. It adds a nice silky touch and helps detangle as well.
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by JMJ J.
I recently purchased this product on a whim. It does go on nicely and conditions the hair but it leaves my fine textured hair a bit oily. I probably will not purchase it again.
Suzie G.
Bremerton, WA
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Suzie G.
Amazing! It’s perfectly light weight for my fine hair and smells amazing. It goes perfect as my finishing spray to seal in the moisture into my curls. I’ve gone through two bottles already. 🤣
Estefani O.
La habra , CA
Herbal Essences Argan Oil & Aloe Lightweight Hair Oil Mist uploaded by Estefani O.
I love using this product ! Super light weight on my hair and leaves it smelling great! 😊 I love how it can be used on wet💧 or dry hair! My hair is a bit dry at the ends and that’s where I mostly apply it, it has been keeping it from drying.
Laura D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Herbal Essences bio-renew hemp seed oil and aloe works great! It sprays on evenly. It smells amazing! It doesn't leave your hair oily or sticky feeling. It can be used on wet and dry hair. I have thick wavy hair and this product define the curls more. I wish the bottle was bigger because I love this stuff. Will buy it again and highly recommend it ! [product:herbal-essences-argan-oil-&-aloe-lightweight-hair-oil-mist]