BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Cleanse Hair for Noticeable Body

Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit Shampoo is a volumizing shampoo specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to infuse hair with the volume it needs for soft, touchable body.

Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit shampoo is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp

• Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Arabica Coffee Fruit Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Hair shampoo that is color safe and provides volume
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of delicious crushed berries, warm caramel latte and patchouli
  • For more stunning hair, use Arabica Coffee Fruit Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Histidine, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Trihydroxystearin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel H.
I looooooove the smell of this shampoo. It makes my whole shower smell amazing and it cleans my hair really well! My hair gets very oily so I really work this into my roots and my hair comes out perfectly refreshed. I really like the duo of this with the matching conditioner.
Cecilia T.
Pharr, TX
Bought this shampoo and conditioner a few days ago and wow I noticed a great difference in my hair just after 2 washes. I left my hair so smooth and tangle free. I also loveee the scent of this shampoo it’s a very strong but good scent. I recommend to try!
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
It’s really a good shampoo. Very simple. I have straight fine tangly flat hair. This cleans it well, appearing to get out dry shampoo build up pretty well. If I wash my hair in the evening, I don’t need to rewash the next morning. Most other shampoos I need to.
Amanda B.
Richmond
I love the way this product smells. I bought this product on clearance, it is not a product that usually would have caught my eye. I’m glad I bought it because it is a great moisturizing shampoo and leaves your hair smelling great.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
I  purchased this soley  based on the scent. I fell in love with it at first sniff. I used it for the first time last week, and I have to say I definitely notice a difference in the feel of my hair. It feels alot heavier and yes, thicker. It adds volume for sure & the scent is amazing
Francesca A.
Ambridge, PA
This is the shampoo I’m using right now. I don’t like to wash my hair everyday and sometimes by the second day the grease wears it down so I wanted something that added volume to my hair.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
I wish I could have a bottle of perfume this exact same scent! I love showering just so I can smell this delectable shampoo and conditioner combo. Even though it doesn't smell like actual coffee, the berry scent is so sweet without being overwhelming. Would recommend
Brandy G.
Sullivan, MO
I really enjoy the smell of this shampoo. It’s good for my fine thin hair and adds a little volume. I feel this would be good for people with oily or dry scalp so there’s nothing really drying in it. I have repurchased several times.
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
Love love love it! Smells amazing and its really helping my dead ends. Lathers really good, and the scent stays on for days. Definitely better then any other herbal essences. So happy with it, i’ve been using it for a few months now.
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
I love this shampoo and conditioner! I like a shampoo and conditioner to not only make my hair look good, but feel and smell good! This combo does it all! The smells as well as the shine lasts while leaving it feeling clean.
BreAna B.
Tyler, TX
How well does this actually work?
Lynette A.
Is this hydrating enough even during the winter season?
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
How does this compare to the other new Bio Renew products?