BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Cleanse Hair for Noticeable Body

Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit Shampoo is a volumizing shampoo specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to infuse hair with the volume it needs for soft, touchable body.

• Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit shampoo is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Arabica Coffee Fruit Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Hair shampoo that is color safe and provides volume
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of delicious crushed berries, warm caramel latte and patchouli
  • For more stunning hair, use Arabica Coffee Fruit Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Histidine, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Trihydroxystearin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Kayla A.
Alcoa
This conditioner smells SO good. I can't stress that enough. Not only does it smell good at application, but the smell lasts in my hair for over 24 hours which is unheard of with any other products I have ever used. I have long hair that gets tangled easily, and this always softens up the tangles and eases the long process of combing it out after wash. Highly recommend this!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I absolutly love the way it smells and feels the texture is so smoothing and really delivers on the volume without and tingling effect that other coffee products can have. The smell is so sophisticated. I cant describe it any other way. My hair is long and thick but it is also heavy so I always use a volume shampoo and conditioner on my "roots" aka new growth.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This is my absolute favorite conditioner at the moment. The scent is INCREDIBLE!! I have never used anything quite like it. I found a deal at CVS as well as Krogers! The scent lasts in my hair for hours and hours, which I've never used a product that will do that on my dry hair. Talk about dry-- this really softens me up for a couple days. Highly recommend.
Jordan W.
I love, love, love this conditioner so much and the shampoo I get this all the time! The smell is absolutely amazing and this has been amazing with my hair, with the damage that has been done to my hair over time this product has really helped.
Rachel H.
This conditioner smells amazing! It conditions my hair so perfectly, and never leaves greasy residue. My hair is lightweight and so, so soft after using this. I absolutely love the combo of this conditioner and the matching shampoo.
Seerra P.
Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit Conditioner Every girl wants that salon smelling, soft feeling, shiny as silk hair. 💁 Well, look no further. I present to you the NEW Bío Renew Arabica coffee fruit set specified for VOLUME. Let me tell you ladies, I was hesitant at first because I was on such a routine with Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz . But LUCKILY influenster changed that routine. I'm going to say this sentence ONCE... 🙉This works SO MUCH BETTER then Redken Body Full Shampoo For Fine Hair and Joico !🙊 I know... I never thought I would ever say that about any hair product. And guess what. It's alot cheaper 💲. This set has made my hair softer, more bouncy, 💋flirtatious.💋 Last but not least ⚠volumized x20!⚠ Don't even get me started on the smell.. coffee and fruit you say? Weird mixture right? . ☕🌸🌺🌷 it has been THE ONLY set I have ever used that can make the scent of the ingredients last more then 2 days in my hair... 2 DAYS of this wonderful smell . The smell you would want in your hair when you travel to Fiji . 🌸🌸🌸💙 or the Bahamas 🌺🌺🌺💛. I highly recommend trying the NEW line. And I would like to thank influenster for sending me this complimentary for reviewing purposes. #influenster #herbalessence #bíorenew #complimentary
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
This goes along with the shampoo, i love this. Really gives my hair volume, keep it from frizzing. Best conditioner i’ve tried so far, and its in my price range. Very satisfied with it, wont be changing.
Shanneth S.
Islandia, NY
This conditioner smells great. However it leaves my hair oily. I’ve noticed that for some reason even when I thoroughly rinse my hair it still has a greasy feeling. I will not be purchasing this product in the future.
Jendi S.
Warren, OH
This conditioner smells amazing. I’m obsessed with using it. It has made my hair so conditioned and silky, even my husband and coworkers compliment my hair. Will definitely buy again.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
One of my new favorites. I’ve always loved herbal!
This new stuff smells amazing! My hair feels great too! It’s a bit more expensive than their other lines, but it’s well worth it!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I love coffee, but how does this Arabica coffee conditioner work for your hair?
Nikki S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Does this leave your hair with tangles?
Dolly G.
Mechanicsville
Does the Arabica coffee shampoo and conditioner make you hair shiny?
BreAna B.
Tyler, TX
How well does this really work?

Walmart