Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit Conditioner
Cleanse Hair for Noticeable Body
Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit Shampoo is a volumizing shampoo specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to infuse hair with the volume it needs for soft, touchable body.
- Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit shampoo is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
- Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
- Arabica Coffee Fruit Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
- Hair shampoo that is color safe and provides volume
- Experience the multi-layered scents of delicious crushed berries, warm caramel latte and patchouli
- For more stunning hair, use Arabica Coffee Fruit Conditioner with bio:renew
Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Histidine, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Trihydroxystearin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
To start ; my hair tends to be flat and quick to turn oily so when I get a shampoo it needs to work with that.
This shampoo and conditioner upon opening smells amazing!(unfortunately not like coffee lol) it is quick to lather and easy to rinse.
The scent definitely lingers in your hair for a good day or two!
I've noticed an improvement in my hair's softness and managibility. It adds volume without feeling like it is weighing your hair down. I did note that my hair started to feel oily after about 28 hours but nothing that a quick spritz of dry shampoo can't fix.
Overall I would recommend for someone looking for an affordable volumizing shampoo and conditioner
I love this product, I hadn't used Herbal Essences in years but I'm glad I got reintroduced through the bio:renew line. I love the arabica coffee fruit scent so much. The conditioner worked wonderfully and softened my hair and added volume. My hair dried to have nice soft wave/curls in it. I would definitely purchase this product again, I love it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos