BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Cleanse Hair for Noticeable Body

Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit Shampoo is a volumizing shampoo specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to infuse hair with the volume it needs for soft, touchable body.

• Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit shampoo is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Arabica Coffee Fruit Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Hair shampoo that is color safe and provides volume
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of delicious crushed berries, warm caramel latte and patchouli
  • For more stunning hair, use Arabica Coffee Fruit Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Histidine, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Trihydroxystearin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Jet.com
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
I received the Herbal Essences Biorenew in the arabica coffee fruit volumizing scent complimentary for an honest review so here it is!
To start ; my hair tends to be flat and quick to turn oily so when I get a shampoo it needs to work with that.
This shampoo and conditioner upon opening smells amazing!(unfortunately not like coffee lol) it is quick to lather and easy to rinse.
The scent definitely lingers in your hair for a good day or two!
I've noticed an improvement in my hair's softness and managibility. It adds volume without feeling like it is weighing your hair down. I did note that my hair started to feel oily after about 28 hours but nothing that a quick spritz of dry shampoo can't fix.
Overall I would recommend for someone looking for an affordable volumizing shampoo and conditioner
Jennica B.
This conditioner smells great! I love the idea of the Bio-Renew line because of its value for a Paraben-free option at the drug store, but I wish more brands would find ways to work towards being cruelty-free as well. This product, with its shampoo, left my hair soft, but I didn’t see any drastic improvement in the volume of my hair when using the volume formula. It also didn't really detangle my hair, and usually, conidtioners improve tangles in my hair even if they don't claim to do so on the bottle. Basically smelling nice and contributing to hair that feels soft, was all it did for me. Maybe one of the other formulas in this line provides better results because the price is good, but this was just a mediocre product for me. Since this didn't do much for me, I would not purchase or recommend to others. As I said though, it smells awesome! I received this for free through Influenster’s VoxBox in exchange for an honest review.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This conditioner smells SO good. I can't stress that enough. Not only does it smell good at application, but the smell lasts in my hair for over 24 hours which is unheard of with any other products I have ever used. I have long hair that gets tangled easily, and this always softens up the tangles and eases the long process of combing it out after wash. Highly recommend this!
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This is my absolute favorite conditioner at the moment. The scent is INCREDIBLE!! I have never used anything quite like it. I found a deal at CVS as well as Krogers! The scent lasts in my hair for hours and hours, which I've never used a product that will do that on my dry hair. Talk about dry-- this really softens me up for a couple days. Highly recommend.
Jamie B.
I received this product through Influenster for free for review purposes.
I love this product, I hadn't used Herbal Essences in years but I'm glad I got reintroduced through the bio:renew line. I love the arabica coffee fruit scent so much. The conditioner worked wonderfully and softened my hair and added volume. My hair dried to have nice soft wave/curls in it. I would definitely purchase this product again, I love it.
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
This goes along with the shampoo, i love this. Really gives my hair volume, keep it from frizzing. Best conditioner i’ve tried so far, and its in my price range. Very satisfied with it, wont be changing.
Jordan W.
I love, love, love this conditioner so much and the shampoo I get this all the time! The smell is absolutely amazing and this has been amazing with my hair, with the damage that has been done to my hair over time this product has really helped.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
I cannot begin to describe how awesome this shampoo is. The bottle is beautiful, the smell is out of this world and to top it off...it's made in a "green" factory? Wow! I have oily hair and this didn't make my hair look greasy. It did however give me tons and tons of volume. Will I purchase this product? Oh absolutely! Do I recommend it? Highly!
Courtney H.
Usually when they say apply for root to tip, I can only apply about midway otherwise my hair lacks volume and is totally flat by end of day ..and greasy! I've been applying this root to tip for 3 days straight -- no greasyness. No loss of volume.
Seerra p.
Herbal Essences Arabica Coffee Fruit Conditioner Every girl wants that salon smelling, soft feeling, shiny as silk hair. 💁 Well, look no further. I present to you the NEW Bío Renew Arabica coffee fruit set specified for VOLUME. Let me tell you ladies, I was hesitant at first because I was on such a routine with Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo 10.1 oz . But LUCKILY influenster changed that routine. I'm going to say this sentence ONCE... 🙉This works SO MUCH BETTER then Redken Body Full Shampoo For Fine Hair and Joico !🙊 I know... I never thought I would ever say that about any hair product. And guess what. It's alot cheaper 💲. This set has made my hair softer, more bouncy, 💋flirtatious.💋 Last but not least ⚠volumized x20!⚠ Don't even get me started on the smell.. coffee and fruit you say? Weird mixture right? . ☕🌸🌺🌷 it has been THE ONLY set I have ever used that can make the scent of the ingredients last more then 2 days in my hair... 2 DAYS of this wonderful smell . The smell you would want in your hair when you travel to Fiji . 🌸🌸🌸💙 or the Bahamas 🌺🌺🌺💛. I highly recommend trying the NEW line. And I would like to thank influenster for sending me this complimentary for reviewing purposes. #influenster #herbalessence #bíorenew #complimentary
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I love coffee, but how does this Arabica coffee conditioner work for your hair?
Nikki S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Does this leave your hair with tangles?
Dolly G.
Mechanicsville
Does the Arabica coffee shampoo and conditioner make you hair shiny?
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
How well does this really work?