Herbal Essences Alcohol Free Volume Hair Spray uploaded by Gael L.Herbal Essences Alcohol Free Volume Hair Spray uploaded by Athena G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Hairspray

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo

• Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**

• Volume Airspray has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants

• Experience the multi-layered scents of fresh squeezed citrus, creamy jasmine, and velvety peach

• Alcohol* free hairspray for all day humidity protection and a maximum hold

• For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew

• *contains no ethanol
    **when used with bio:renew Shampoo and Conditioner

Buy on Target*
👸 Erica S.
I'm not a huge fan of hairspray but I do like the Herbal Essence volumizing Hairspray. Like I said don't really use hairspray not a huge fan of aerosol cans bad for the environment but on the good note this is alcohol-free so it's less damage to your hair a little goes a long way so much isn't needed and it's a decent price which is hard to argue when it comes to hair products. It holds just the same as any other hairspray without all of the harsh chemicals like alcohol that dries out your hair more than the harsh winter does itself. Smells better than most hair sprays a little really does go a long way it's super strong and it doesn't take much to get the look you're going for. I have really long thick hair so the amount I used was what I would prefer then spraying my entire hair and making it hard if you're a huge hairspray fan I would totally recommend this for you it won't damage your hair more than hairspray already does it gives you the hold and look that you prefer and want and need is costly won't hurt your pocket it smells good and a little goes a long way so I would recommend this hairspray for those who are in need of Hairspray.
May m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

The scent of this product gives me headaches but this is very effective. I
am overall satisfied with this product except the smell. I can’t wait to buy more of these! It
is so cool. It is very affordable. It is so cheap and I love the quality of
this item. Get yours now before they go all out! It is amazing.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love this volunizer. It works really well and it is very affordable. I love all of Herbal Essence products. They all have a great smell which is a bonus for me. This stuff actually volumizes your hair and gives my hair that natural wet look without being wet. I would definitely buy this product again as well as recommend it to others
Bree F.
Anything that is sulfate free or alcohol free I am a big fan of and I will most definitely give it a try but this did not hold its volume all too well at the end of the day I would give it four stars and I would recommend it not highly recommend it just recommend it. If you have very thick or very full hair and it is kind of curly I suggest you using some Paul Mitchell or something that is a very strong or heavy hold but those products include alcohol so this is a very good product in regards to having no alcohol that’s a very amazing thing because there is no good for your hair. I am a very firm believer that the better you treat it with product, the longer it will look like a nice up do.
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH
Ehhh... not a huge fan. I have really long and thick hair. When I went to tease my hair, this did not stay. My hair fell down within minutes. I gave this a 2 star because it does smell really good, and I think it would work ok for people with shorter, thinner hair. The price is good, but I will not buy it again.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this! My scalp used to burn and be itchy because of the alcohol in it. It would cause my pores to break it along my hairline and my neck. But now my scalp doesn’t itch nor breakout! Also, some medicines I have to take frequently suggest no alcohol in certain products so this is a win win!
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater , FL
The Herbal Essences Volume Hair Spray is my current go to. This is my first time using it and I've been very pleased with it. I have it in the level 2 &4 and both work great! It smells good too which is always a plus in my book. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling like a lot of hairsprays.
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
He usado esta marca de spray para pelo, me gusta porque mantiene mis peinados bien y duraderos, no se me descomponen y duran mucho tiempo, en casa lo uso yo y mis hijas que les gusta tambien como les deja su pelo ademas de que no lo daña.
Creo que sera el favorito por mucho tiempo.
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is just not strong enough for my hair. For it to be alcohol free, the smell is still rather abrasive, too. I need something with a longer hold, and as far as volume it is actually weighty for as little as it does. It decreases my volume and makes my hair look fairly flat.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved this hair  spray was not heavy scented and worked great on my curly hair day, but made my hair crunchy and sticky feeling also was a very slow spray trying to hurry and get ready for my day and this was a real slow sprayer.  But the brand it's my favorite.