BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Amynda C.
Milton, DE
When I look for a shampoo or conditioner one of the ford things I do is smell them to see which smells I like best. This has to be one of my favorites. Not only does it smell great but I don't feel like my hair is greasy at the end of the day! I would definitely recommend this!!!!
aryelin L.
Herbal Essences Herbal Essence Rainforest Flowers. Este shampo es uno de mis mejores aliados a la hora de lavar mi cabello por que me dejan un olor esquisito y su función la cumple muy bien pues me deja el cabello super manejable y esto es un puntaje a su favor.!
Rebecca S.
This stuff smells SO GOOOOD! Its really fruity and fresh, I love it! I recommend for those that need light refreshing during the day. But for me, with thick hair, it is not strong enough unless I use half the bottle 😕
Elisa P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the way it smells. Great conditioner leaves hair feeling smooth. I would repurchase this all the time. But there are just so many options for shampoos and conditioners.
Tane D.
Jamaica, NY
This conditioner smell so good.. exactly what i needed for my hair. my hair was extremely soft after using this product. the scent last about 3-5 days. totally recommended
Simy C.
Cumming, GA
Ther Herbal Essences Replenishing Conditioner is a must have. I can really tell the difference in my hair when I use this product. It helps my hair feel rejuvenated! It makes my hair slightly oily but nothing some dry shampoo can't fix. Love this product!
monica c.
I use this after the shower almost like a non-smoking conditioner because it smells so good it smells like roses I do not like the smell of roses the smell lasts all day and keeps my hair hydrated all day I do not have to worry By my fluffy hair or I do not have to worry about being dry
Katherine H.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this after I shower almost as a leave-in conditioner because it smells so good smells like roses who doesn't like the smell of roses the scent lasts all day and it keeps my hair moisturized all day long I don't have to worry about my hair fluffy or I don't have to worry about it being dry out
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
This conditioner is great! It makes your hair smell good and it makes it feel soft. It is a little more expensive than other conditioners but it's still one of my favorites. The smell stays for a long time and it keeps your hair in place. I highly recommend this conditioner.
Chelsea H.
Durant, ok
I have been using herbal essence conditioner for over 10 years. It's my absolute go to for inexpensive salon quality hair care. I always buy it at Walmart or target! Completely affordable, and obtainable for every budget. I will continue to repurchase for years to come.