BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
Good product. I like this overall mainly because it smells so good. It detangles and leaves hair soft and shiny. It's very affordable which I love! I will buy this again in the future because I am satisfied with how it worked on my hair.
Amynda C.
Milton, DE
When I look for a shampoo or conditioner one of the ford things I do is smell them to see which smells I like best. This has to be one of my favorites. Not only does it smell great but I don't feel like my hair is greasy at the end of the day! I would definitely recommend this!!!!
aryelin L.
Herbal Essences Herbal Essence Rainforest Flowers. Este shampo es uno de mis mejores aliados a la hora de lavar mi cabello por que me dejan un olor esquisito y su función la cumple muy bien pues me deja el cabello super manejable y esto es un puntaje a su favor.!
Rebecca F.
This stuff smells SO GOOOOD! Its really fruity and fresh, I love it! I recommend for those that need light refreshing during the day. But for me, with thick hair, it is not strong enough unless I use half the bottle 😕
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling rehydrated which is so necessary for long curly hair. It's super affordable and safe for my color treated hair. Would definitely repurchase in the future.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the way it smells. Great conditioner leaves hair feeling smooth. I would repurchase this all the time. But there are just so many options for shampoos and conditioners.
Tane D.
Jamaica, NY
This conditioner smell so good.. exactly what i needed for my hair. my hair was extremely soft after using this product. the scent last about 3-5 days. totally recommended
Simy C.
Cumming, GA
Ther Herbal Essences Replenishing Conditioner is a must have. I can really tell the difference in my hair when I use this product. It helps my hair feel rejuvenated! It makes my hair slightly oily but nothing some dry shampoo can't fix. Love this product!
monica c.
I use this after the shower almost like a non-smoking conditioner because it smells so good it smells like roses I do not like the smell of roses the smell lasts all day and keeps my hair hydrated all day I do not have to worry By my fluffy hair or I do not have to worry about being dry
Katherine H.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this after I shower almost as a leave-in conditioner because it smells so good smells like roses who doesn't like the smell of roses the scent lasts all day and it keeps my hair moisturized all day long I don't have to worry about my hair fluffy or I don't have to worry about it being dry out