HERBAL ESSENCE 23.7 floz Hair Shampoos uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herbal essence 23.7 floz hair shampoos

Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I used to use herbal essences awhile back and they worked for my hair pretty well at first. However, I started to get product buildup on my roots. This shampoo would not lift that product buildup that I assumed was from the conditioner at first and seemed to make it worse. I'm not sure if they're still guilty of this, but herbal essences seemed to put a lot of waxy type stuff in their products. I had to use their special clarifying shampoo to get rid of the buildup at my roots. Honestly, a brand has a problem if they have to sell a specific clarifying shampoo to use in conjunction with their normal products. Maybe they fixed this by now, because it's been awhile since I used their products. I also did like the products at the time, but I'm ultimately glad that I switch to a different hair care brand.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
This is probably one of my favorite shampoos to use but it’s becoming hard to find. It does leave a tingly feeling when it’s in too long but it’s effects are AMAZING. You can see the cleanliness of your hair and it feels so much lighter. When using heat products my hair is so much lighter with better results.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
I used to use herbal essence all the time when I was younger but then switched to more high end brands. I started using this on my 5 year old daughter and I forgot how much I loved it. It leaves her hair so smooth and silky and smells so good. I now use it myself again.
Kaelyn F.
Lithia, FL
Love Ganier Shampoo for my hair. It always keeps my hair shiny and silky. The bottles always last me longer than I expect them to as well. I get compliments on the shininess of my hair after using! Definitely recommend!
Shakera D.
Monroe , VA
This shampoo has done amazing with my hair, I have dry scalp and also deal with dandruff. I love how great it smells the cool sensation it gives when your washing your hair. Also giving it a deep clean
Kathy M.
Camby, IN
I love the scent. I can shampoo every other day if I need without my hair going flat which means it last longer. Also I have dry scalp but the front my hair tends to get oily this handles both issues. It lathers well. I will buy it again since I have bought it many times.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo I love the smells of all the herbal essence shampoos & conditioners but that’s about it. I don’t like the way my hair feels after using it. I have color treated hair.
Jojo T.
las vegas
These shampoos and conditioners always smell great. But as a hairstylist I could never recommend these hair care products from the drug store. Their alcohol content is very high. They leave a waxy build up on your hair only making it appear soft and healthy, yet it's just wax. Don't use!
Nicole W.
Herbal essence has the best smelling shampoos. It works great on dry and oily scalp and is very affordable. It doesn't leave my hair stringy and compared to other brands I am satisfied with this product!
Katie G.
Louisville, KY
Herbal Essences is hands down my favorite shampoo and conditioner ever! It’s my “holy grail” so to speak. My hair always smells amazing and is always super soft. I’ll always buy this product! I would recommend it to anyone who wants their hair to smell amazing!
Erika S.
Clio, MI
Does this help with dry scalo? And how does it smell?