BY HERBAL CONCEPTS

2 of our top sellers, Comfort Booties and the Eye Pac  You will enjoy the comfort of the Eye Pac to soothe tired, puffy eyes and the luxury of the Booties as they wrap your sore feet in natural herbal comfort.  Both items are filled with 12 healing herbs and the highest quality natural grains.  Made of ultra soft & cozy micro plush fabric in solid Slate Blue.   see more...

• How does this work and how long does the heat last?. 1 Answers
  • How long does the heat last for? 1 Answers
  • I've been having very tired eyes, I work on a computer all day lo...1 Answers
Sandy C.
Pharr, TX
I have not used this product before , but from what I am reading from everyone else it sounds like such a great product that I really want it now. So fingers crossed that I get it.
Kate E.
Esto es maravilloso, a mi me encanta para los pies cuando uno llega cansado del trabajo funciona genial.
Katy M.
Oh! I used to have a set of these. But when I moved I lost it. These are so awesome. You sink into them and completely totally relax. The eye mask helps me with my migraines. I miss this. :(
Michelle S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great product! Works for cramps, sore muscles, headaches, migraines etc. highly recommend to everyone!
Gwendolyn W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I remember when these were first getting popular and they are interesting, I think they are pretty ugly. But if they work that's what matters. I do love the eyemask.
edna s.
tlalnepantla
Y estas como para que???? Me encantaria usarlas se ven riquisimas, deben de quedar los piesitos súper descansados
Ashley P.
When you are stressed out these are perfect to help you unwind and relax! Totally worth the money!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This product looks interesting, is it worth the money though? It seems a bit expensive.
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
I've been having very tired eyes, I work on a computer all day long, and lately my left eye has started drooping, would this help?
Matt H.
Vancouver
How long does the heat last for?
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this work and how long does the heat last?.