Herbal Clear Deodorant Stick, Sport 2.65 oz uploaded by Alake T.

BY HERBAL CLEAR

Herbal Clear Sport deodorant utilizes Tea Tree Oil and more Lichen to help inhibit perspiration and kill odor causing bacteria, without aluminum, alcohol, dyes or artificial bactericides! Herbal Clear Sport goes on and stays clear giving you fresh and long lasting odor free protection for your active lifestyle-Turn dial to raise product- Apply 6-8 circular swipes generously to underarms For maximum effectiveness-Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Stearate, Steareth-100, Lichen (Usnea Barbata) Extract, Fragrance, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Triethanolamine, Oleth-2, Tetrasodium EDTA- Does not contain contain aluminum, parabens, alcohol or artificial bactericdes- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 740985229965 U SKU: SPDSP20034 see more...

Heather H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I bought this deodorant hoping it would help me not break out since it claims to be "natural". I was also hoping that it would just work better than most deodorants. I was wrong. It works for the first hour you have it on and then just melts away and then you just stink. Ew gross. On top of that, I have only used this product for a few days and it has created large red rashes on both of my armpits. Needless to say, I do not like this product and refuse to purchase it ever again.
Sarai W.
Grants Pass, OR
It has a nice clean scent and goes on clear. it doesn't last very long as a deodorant but it's good for a few hours. Since it has Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E, I'd hoped it wouldn't cause any breakouts but it does. It's still a lot better than buying regular deodorant with all of the harsh chemicals. I like that there is no residue though. It's not the best but not the worst.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
I'm on the hunt for a natural deodorant and purchased this at the recommendation of a friend. Upon application, I noticed that the scent is similar to a strong cologne -- which is off-putting. I use this deodorant for running, and it seems to work well since the scent does not linger (or maybe it's because its effect wore off? haha). However, I would NOT wear this for everyday because the scent is too overpowering for me.
Hope S.
kaysville
Not impressed with this product sadly, it smells great but does not last at all! Looking for other natural deodorants
Alake T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Herbal Clear Deodorant Stick, Sport 2.65 oz
I decided to dive into natural deodorants, and this was one of the many and worst I’ve tried. It’s is gently, because I have sensitive skin and it hasn’t caused any adverse reaction. When applied it’s sticky, and remains sticky. It causes me to sweat a lot under my arms, so I’m left uncomfortable all day because of this. To top it off if I don’t wear any deodorant at all, I’ll remain fresher than if I put this one on. Would not recommend and would not repurchase. I’ve envelopes tried this on day when I do externally low activity and experiences the same thing. It has a masculine perfume scent to it, that’s somewhat mild.
Ella
Feels so good and doesn't leave white spots also its easy to wash of your armpit and makes you feel so fresh