Herbal Clear 24 Hour Natural Body Deodorant uploaded by Christina L.Herbal Clear 24 Hour Natural Body Deodorant uploaded by Courtney W.

BY HERBAL CLEAR

With Tea Tree Oil & Swiss Alps Lichen! Natural Lichen Extra Strength Deodorant No Aluminum, Dyes or Alcohol! Nature s Botanical Sport Deodorant Herbal Clear Sport™ deodorant utilizes Tea Tree Oil and more Lichen to help inhibit perspiration and kill odor causing bacteria ... without aluminum, alcohol, dyes or artificial bactericides!  Herbal Clear Sport™ goes on and stays clear giving you fresh and long lasting odor free protection for your active lifestyle. Toll Free: 888-575-9900 see more...

• Does this stain your clothes??1 Answers
  • Does this stain your clothes??1 Answers
  • I'm searching for a good natural deodorant that works all day (8 ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Makala H.
I've never tried this deodorant or anything from this company before, but I would love too. I love to buy all natural products when I can afford them, and this sounds like a great one!
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I need to use the medicated stuff but this one is great, I'm just allergic to ao almost every single deodorent except dove.
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
I'd rather just go with Lady Speedstick from the drugstore! I didn't like the slimey texture and it honestly didn't even last that long. It is inexpensive though, so if you want something cheap & don't mind reapplying three times a day, this product is for you.
yasmin m.
Madison, TN
Not what I expect it . Did not work for me.
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
This product didn't work well for me although i wish it had :( I'm a out doorsey person and this just doesn't cut it... I had to reapply this product a few times a day.
Myriam J.
I have an allergy with this product. I have multiple bump that was sore under my harm. if you have sensitive skin this is not the product for you
Barbara W.
Tacoma, WA
did not work for me, stayed sticky
Alicia R.
Washington, DC
Love it going to buy it
Jessica F.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product worked maybe 2 hours for me. Also, the smell reminds me of an elderly man's cologne, not much suited for a female.

I usually don't regret my purchases, but this one I do. Out of all of the paraben-free and aluminum-free deodorants I've tried, this one is the worst.
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
This is one of the better natural deodorants I've used. First of all, it's affordable, at least at Meijer where I get it. Second, it has normal scents for those of us who don't like super earthy smelling pits.
I do have to reapply throughout the day, but that's with all non-aluminum deodorants I've used.
The only down? It's a little slimy for a bit after application.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this stain your clothes??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this stain your clothes??
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm searching for a good natural deodorant that works all day (8 hours). Does this actually work?
Makala H.