Herbal Clear 24 Hour Natural Body Deodorant uploaded by Maria M.Herbal Clear 24 Hour Natural Body Deodorant uploaded by Courtney W.Herbal Clear 24 Hour Natural Body Deodorant uploaded by Christina L.

BY HERBAL CLEAR

With Tea Tree Oil & Swiss Alps Lichen! Natural Lichen Extra Strength Deodorant No Aluminum, Dyes or Alcohol! Nature s Botanical Sport Deodorant Herbal Clear Sport™ deodorant utilizes Tea Tree Oil and more Lichen to help inhibit perspiration and kill odor causing bacteria ... without aluminum, alcohol, dyes or artificial bactericides!  Herbal Clear Sport™ goes on and stays clear giving you fresh and long lasting odor free protection for your active lifestyle. Toll Free: 888-575-9900 see more...

• Does this stain your clothes??1 Answers
  • Does this stain your clothes??1 Answers
  • I'm searching for a good natural deodorant that works all...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
This is one of the better natural deodorants I've used. First of all, it's affordable, at least at Meijer where I get it. Second, it has normal scents for those of us who don't like super earthy smelling pits.
I do have to reapply throughout the day, but that's with all non-aluminum deodorants I've used.
The only down? It's a little slimy for a bit after application.
Jessica F.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product worked maybe 2 hours for me. Also, the smell reminds me of an elderly man's cologne, not much suited for a female.

I usually don't regret my purchases, but this one I do. Out of all of the paraben-free and aluminum-free deodorants I've tried, this one is the worst.
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
I'd rather just go with Lady Speedstick from the drugstore! I didn't like the slimey texture and it honestly didn't even last that long. It is inexpensive though, so if you want something cheap & don't mind reapplying three times a day, this product is for you.
Valarie W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product ! I use all natural and organic products so to find this great buy at my local grocery was awesome. I don't like strong scents or to have them on my skin or enter my skin! What a great smelling, low cost & effective product, THANK YOU !
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Deodorant with aluminum can case breast cancer or increase your risk. I LOVE this product. I use the Herbal Clear (Clear aloe fresh) since it smells more feminine and its health for your skin. No chemicals and I feel safer using it.
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
This product didn't work well for me although i wish it had :( I'm a out doorsey person and this just doesn't cut it... I had to reapply this product a few times a day.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
Bought on the hopes that it would "deodorize" as well as keep me dry, with all the talk about deodorant maybe causing cancer i thought it was worth a shot, mid morning felt and smelled musty....eww...
Angel K.
Rochester, NY
I like the idea of a natural deodorant and I wanted to fall in love with this product but it didn't last long at all and I noticed it was wearing off after about 20 minutes of walking.
Makala H.
I've never tried this deodorant or anything from this company before, but I would love too. I love to buy all natural products when I can afford them, and this sounds like a great one!
Meghan M.
Ripley, WV
I believe I was allergic..It also did not work well for me. The price was decent however it was hard to find in my area. For someone who does not have sensitive skin this may work well for them.
Makala H.
Is this unscented?
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm searching for a good natural deodorant that works all day (8 hours). Does this actually work?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this stain your clothes??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this stain your clothes??