Herbal Authority - Tea Tree Oil - 2 oz. Formerly called Good 'N Natural uploaded by Alissa R.

BY HERBAL AUTHORITY #13 in Tea Tree Oil

100 Pure Tea Tree Oil by Good 'N Natural 2 oz Oil 100 Pure Tea Tree Oil 2 oz Oil Good 'N Natural Tea Tree OilTea Tree is a pure oil culled from the leaves of a tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) native to Australia. Traditionally it has been used as a topical agent for the skin. The Australian standards require that the oil of Melaleuca alternifolia must be composed of less than 15 cineole and over 30 terpinen-4-ol. The Good 'N Natural superior grade of Tea Tree Oil is meticulously analyzed to ensure that it exceeds these levels of oil quality standards decreed by the Australian government. Good 'N Natural Tea Tree Oil is composed of less than 5 cineole and over 35 terpinen-4-ol which qualifies for Pharmaceutical Grade as established by the Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

• the smell is annoying, anyone put water with there's to rid the o...1 Answers
  • What are the best uses for this?5 Answers
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
Love this TTO. The bottle is large enough that I don't run out of oil quickly. Since TTO has so many uses I find myself using it often and mixing it for cleaning, wound care, diffusing, etc. I have found this to be one of the top brands of Tea Tree that I like and I have tried a fair amount. It's easy to run out of oil in smaller sizes and remembering to grab them isn't always easy for a busy mom like myself. The 2oz size usually lasts us around 1 year including a winter/sick season.
Mary D.
I discovered tea tree oil this year, and I'm so happy that I did. The list of uses for tea tree oil is ridiculously long. I originally used it for my hair to prevent lice. I then tried some of the other uses like putting a few drops in toothpaste or using it on wounds. This oil is like the little miracle oil. I highly recommend having a bottle of this stuff for whatever use you can find.
Michaela G.
Mommies need tea tree oil! mommies with little ones in school...mix tea tree oil into your child's shampoo to keep lice at bay! helps with dry itchy scalp and dandruff! also helps with bug bites. tea tree oil has so many different uses! always good to have around!
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is my all time favorite natural product, it works wonders on every breakout I get, yes the smell can be a bit much but I don't mind as long as it fights those breakouts.
Jessica G.
Tea tree oil is a must have in your medicine cabinet. It offers so many great and amazing things. It's good for skin, for sunburns, for bad breath, for an all natural purpose cleaner (go online to find the exact measurements to make it, soothes bug bites, and there's is so many more! :)
Rochelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only tea tree oil that I purchase! The quality is the best I've tried and is always consistent. We use the for so many things in my house including on the skin, in home made toothpaste, hair treatments, etc. I purchase this in 2's!
Gabriela S.
Riverside, CA
I give this 3 stars because it works wonders for my skin but it smells awful! this stuff really cleans up your face from any blemish! but try your best not to spill it or you're house will smell like tea tree oil for weeks!
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is amazing for oily skin! Use it as a hydrating serum before sleep or as a mask on a day spa, you can also use it under yours eyes to relax the skin and help with dark circles
Leslie S.
If you don't have tea tree oil please buy some! It works for many things. I get dandruff sometimes and this helps so much with getting rid of it :) I recommend this!
Andi B.
Big Sandy, TX
I love tea tree oil. If you've never tried it then you definitely need to. I love using it with my shampoo. You can definitely feel it working on your scalp.
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
What are the best uses for this?
Sharyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
the smell is annoying, anyone put water with there's to rid the overbearing smell?