Herbal Aloe Hand & Body Wash

by Herbalife

Gentle plant-derived cleansers and triple-silkening moisturizers help relieve dryness and deeply moisturize your skin. Perfect for bath, shower and sink side to keep your skin clean, soft and silky. The key Benefits of Herbal Aloe Hand & Body wash is...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbal Aloe Hand & Body Wash!
Stedman
This goes on very creamy and lathers very well. This is also a really large container. I used it as a body wash and it wasnt too harsh. It didn't leave residue. I dont really feel like it added a lot of moisture though.
Elkton, MD
Disappointed, doesn’t have the same nice scent as the bar soap and hand lotion. As a cancer patient i need things with a light scent. The body wash was a huge disappointment.
Toms River, NJ
Pretty good product works well and it’s organic which is a pro. It definitely made a difference with my boyfriends skin who is severely acne and backne prone. It’s pretty affordable and I would recommend trying it out
Philadelphia
I love this product, it smells great and I love it. The only thing I would say is that it runs out pretty fast so you have to buy more than one bottle. It’s affordable and i definitely recommend buying this product.
I really have enjoyed this product for a number of years, it Smells great, doesnt dry the skin out doesnt leave my skin feeling dry after rinsing, which is really important to me.
Edinburg
Awesome product and love the smell! I gave this product 5 stars because I highly recommend it. I have used Herbalife for the past 3 years and all their products are amazing!
Excellent products from a great company. Great for sensitive skin Works wonders Never use anything else Wish i would have found sooner
Pittsfield, MA
Great product to get out all the build up or for greasy hair!! Love it!!! Gets your hair super clean.
Battle Creek, MI
Leaves your body soft and smells amazing. When you pair it with the lotion! OMG!!! Love.
Great hand and body wash. Been using it for half a year now and although I have somewhat sensitive skin I didn't have any problems with it. The only con I can think of is that it smells pretty natural. That's not a con for everyone though so I would definitely recommend it