Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Hand Cream uploaded by diana g.Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Hand Cream uploaded by Sabrina-Kate E.

BY HERBACIN COSMETICS

The moisturizing hand cream with triple action. For protection and care. With the prized properties of natural camomile extracts, caring substance of vegetable glycerine and protection of silicone. Delivers moisture and protection to rough, chapped skin. Hands become smooth. Minimally fragranced. No color additives. see more...

Thanusha L.
Brampton, ON
Herbacin kamille hand cream, i have been using this hand cream for few years and its hasn't let me down once..

#handcream #extramoisturizer #musthavebeautyessentials #kamillehandcream Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Hand Cream
Maureen C.
Halifax, NS
I sometimes get work place eczema on my hands. There's very few hand creams that I can use that don't make me scream in pain. This is one of them! When my hands get bad, I have to stick to the thick & greasy creams, think Vaseline. This is the only NON greasy kind that I can use. I swear by this stuff!

When they say "minimally fragranced", they mean it! I don't like scented hand cream, too often it gives me a headache. The scent from this product is just "nice". Not overpowering at all. Anyone next to you likely won't smell it, unless you actually get them to smell your hands.

I found this product when my grandmother was going through cancer treatment. She swore by this stuff, too.
diana g.
It's a very heavy cream, so it is best to use it during the night. You can have very dry skin but wake up with very soft skin.
Jacqueline H.
Burlington, ON
Love this hand cream, I keep it on hand in the harsh rough winters it takes awhile to dry but works wonders
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
This lotion is great! It is soft and moisturizing and doesn't leave any residue that other lotions can leave! Its a little pricey in Canada but worth it when you can get your hands on it.
Humara K.
Mississauga, ON
During my beauty advisor days this hand cream would always need daily restocking! People would swear by this, calling it liquid gold for the hands. Especially for the winters when your hands really get hit with dryness. I finally tried it and I agree 100%! It's incredible how cheap it is but how amazingly fast it works. Also no greasy feeling, smooth and leaves your hands soft.