Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Hand Cream uploaded by Sabrina-Kate E.Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Hand Cream uploaded by diana g.

BY HERBACIN COSMETICS

The moisturizing hand cream with triple action. For protection and care. With the prized properties of natural camomile extracts, caring substance of vegetable glycerine and protection of silicone. Delivers moisture and protection to rough, chapped skin. Hands become smooth. Minimally fragranced. No color additives. see more...

Carly K.
Petersburg, OK
This is a secret weapon! I love this hand cream - I apply it generously each night before bed. If I miss a night, I definitely notice my hands are much drier. The product keeps my hands from getting dry, especially through the winter. I also use it in the summer though, just not quite as heavily. The price is okay - you can find it on sale.
Brit K.
Living in winter conditions for half a year it takes a toll on my skin especially my hands. This lotion works wonders on my hands and I swear by it! It isn't oily at all and absorbs into your skin quickly! Definitely my go to for hand creams
Elizabeth R.
Canada
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only just started using this cream a few days ago, after realizing that my skin had gotten extremely dry. I used this not only on my hands but on other parts of my body that were dried out. I woke up this morning feeling extremely hydrated and my skin felt perfectly healthy. I really love the texture of this product. It’s very thick and only has a slight scent, which is great for people like me who have scent intolerances.
Thanusha L.
Brampton , OR
Herbacin kamille hand cream, i have been using this hand cream for few years and its hasn't let me down once..

#handcream #extramoisturizer #musthavebeautyessentials #kamillehandcream Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Hand Cream
Maureen C.
Halifax, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I sometimes get work place eczema on my hands. There's very few hand creams that I can use that don't make me scream in pain. This is one of them! When my hands get bad, I have to stick to the thick & greasy creams, think Vaseline. This is the only NON greasy kind that I can use. I swear by this stuff!

When they say "minimally fragranced", they mean it! I don't like scented hand cream, too often it gives me a headache. The scent from this product is just "nice". Not overpowering at all. Anyone next to you likely won't smell it, unless you actually get them to smell your hands.

I found this product when my grandmother was going through cancer treatment. She swore by this stuff, too.
Humara K.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
During my beauty advisor days this hand cream would always need daily restocking! People would swear by this, calling it liquid gold for the hands. Especially for the winters when your hands really get hit with dryness. I finally tried it and I agree 100%! It's incredible how cheap it is but how amazingly fast it works. Also no greasy feeling, smooth and leaves your hands soft.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
This lotion is great! It is soft and moisturizing and doesn't leave any residue that other lotions can leave! Its a little pricey in Canada but worth it when you can get your hands on it.
Samantha G.
Omemee, DC
Ultra hydrating, and nourishing hand cream. Super thick consistency, but not greasy. Instantly repairs my super dry skin with just one use.
Isy B.
Winnipeg, MB
Smells great. Really effective when fighting dry hands. My hands were dry to the point that it bleeds. Few days later its all good.
diana g.
It's a very heavy cream, so it is best to use it during the night. You can have very dry skin but wake up with very soft skin.