BY HERBACIN COSMETICS

Protective Care with Aloe Vera & Vitamin A + E for beautiful hands Combines traditional skin care with dermatologically tested ingredients. Can be used for sensitive and irritated skin. The main protective elements and natural active ingredients, such a chamomile, aloe vera, vegetable oils and vitamins A + E give Herbacin kamille HAND & NAIL BALM is specially caring qualities. Dermatologically tested for skin tolerance. Minimally fragrances see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the regular Herbacin hand cream. Unfortunately this is not at all like that! It is much thinner and isn’t nearly as moisturizing. It does absorb quicker and is less greasy, but I wouldn’t purchase again. I do like the pump bottle and that it is less fragrant though.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
I love this stuff. Just wish I could still find some where local to buy it.
Vanessa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion a lot. It leaves your skin so soft and moisturized and it give your skin a glow when you use it everyday. I love it and it smells great too. I would recommend this. A+++++++++++++++++++
Sarah R.
Longueuil, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a good cream, I love it. I would recommend it for sure without any hesitation still not my favorite scent but whatever i love cream and when i did use this one i was happy with it :)
Pauline N.
Toronto
I always use this daily before going to sleep in the winter for my dry hands! fixes breaks and cracks in dry hands after about 3-5 times of daily use!
Krys B.
Mississauga, ON
Holy Grail! I love this hand balm- especially in between seasons when my hands get really dry. Helps moisten cuticles, as well.