Herbacin Cosmetics Kamille Glycerin Hand Cream uploaded by Ciindy R.

BY HERBACIN COSMETICS

Hand Cream for Protection and Care + Glycerin The moisturizing hand cream with triple action. For protection and care With the prized properties of natural camomile extracts, caring substances of vegetable glycerin and protective silicone. Delivers moisture and protection to rough chapped skin. Hands become smooth. Minimally fragranced No color additive Have you tried the Herbacin Skin-firming Body-Lotion?   see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
jess b.
jess b.
Paris, ON
By far my favorite hand lotion. In the fall/winter my hands normally get super chapped with the change in weather - it can be pretty painful sometimes but I find regularly using this hand cream helps to keep my hands nice and smooth.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Vancouver, BC
His is my absolute favorite hand cream product! I started using it when I was traveling a lot and being on the plane so much makes the skin dry. Found it in Germany for $2 Euro each tube and I've never looked back since! I'm so glad it is sold in many drugstores here such as London Drugs.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Moisturizing but it does leave my hands with that slippery feeling. I would recommend Gold Bond lotion instead.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Burnaby, BC
As a full time nurse, I have to wash my hands a lot, which causes dry, cracked skin. Ever since I started using Herbacin hand cream, my skin remains soft and smooth throughout the day and it even helped clear up the eczema that frequent hand washing caused! Also, the small tin that comes in the gift pack is super convenient to carry in a scrub pocket, purse, or coat pocket.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Great little cream to keep in your pocket or purse. It's thick and leaves your skin feeling like baby hands.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this so much! Really moisturizes and I can feel the difference. I use it not only on my hands but my dry elbows too, works great! Love the mild herbal scent. The cream is very thick and perfect for wintertime.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Toronto
The cream is very good, it's similar to the Glysomed hand cream. But a little bit more creamy and i feel the cream bit oily to me.