Herb Pharm - Witch Hazel Extract - 1 oz.

by Herb Pharm

Herb Pharm Witch Hazel Liquid Herbal Extract Extract Description: Liquid Herbal Extract Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf And Young Twigs We prepare our Witch Hazel extract from the leaf and young twigs of Hamamelis virginiana shrubs which are Custom Wildcrafted in their wild Appalachian Mountain habitat. To assure optimal extraction of Witch Hazel's bioactive compounds, the leaves and young twigs are hand-harvested during the summer, are carefully shade-dried to maintain their full color and aroma, and are then thoroughly extracted. Our Witch Hazel is never fumigated or irradiated. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Herb Pharm Witch Hazel Liquid Herbal Extract Extract Directions Shake well before using. Two to four times per day take 30 to 40 drops in a little water. Ingredients: Certified organic grain alcohol, distilled water, vegetable glycerine and witch hazel extractives.

What does this do? How often do you apply it
Start your review of Herb Pharm - Witch Hazel Extract - 1 oz.!
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve only used this product one are twice but it did the job for me so that’s why I’m giving it 5 stars. It works very well when applied to acne. That’s what I used it for. It took only one week for this product to work. Which is very good. I would recommend anyone to buy this. An they also have the off brand that works just as well as the name brand!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it! Such a good product. I dilute my with water and a little goes a long way. I will continue to re buy this. It's worked to even my skin tone. It's a fair price for a good product. And the smell is amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...