Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #5 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Kait H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good for skin and hair. I like to put it in my hair to help nourish it and prevent my scalp from becoming dry in the winter months as well as to keep my hair from getting too static-y
Hue L.
Los Angeles , CA
I have tried other product that have tea tree/green tea as an ingredient and nothing works like this product. I use it every morning before I put on my makeup to keep my adult acne at bay. I also will put it on cuts before neosproin (sp) and it helps heal it faster. I highly recommend this product!
Jasmin R.
Beaverton, OR
Tea Tree oil is by far the best oil extract! some skin and hair to oral use does wonders. Your body will thank you later, people think oil Tea tree oil before anything else. Not too pricey depending on where you get it, don't forget a little goes a long way!!
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
Love tea tree oil for blemishes, antiseptic and I use in my shAmpoo and conditioner my hair is so healthy! Tea tree oil makes difference and has so many purposes a great pesticide for ants too!
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tea tree oil is great to keep on hand for a number of different uses! We've found a lot of home remedies that call for it and it's an inexpensive item to keep in the cupboard for the occasions you need to have some!
sheena s.
I love tea tree oil. Its great to use on cuts and wounds. It's also good to use on piercings to eliminate getting keloids. Would definitely recommend this product
Alison V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Herb pharm tea tree oil! Used this for skin tabs. Within 2 weeks they were gone. Applied 2xday. Not a lot of money. Would recommend. Will buy again if needed
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this for every thing beauty! I mix it with avocado and coconut oil and put it in my hair. I mix it with castor oil and put it on my eyebrows and lashes
Tasha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this tea tree oil for hair loss's. I mixed it with my shampoo and hair oil for my hair to help with growth and also unused it for my eczema.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
This oil is so universal. Put it in your bath for soothing, put it on your skin for softness, put it in your hair for moisturizing and curl definition.
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
Can you put this directly on your skin?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?