Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #5 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
Love tea tree oil for blemishes, antiseptic and I use in my shAmpoo and conditioner my hair is so healthy! Tea tree oil makes difference and has so many purposes a great pesticide for ants too!
Simone Pisani B.
I like this oil, it is very good for acne. It can irritate your skin, but i use it with aloe and i have no problems.
You can also use it like menthol, to help your nasal cavities.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Tea tree oil is great to keep on hand for a number of different uses! We've found a lot of home remedies that call for it and it's an inexpensive item to keep in the cupboard for the occasions you need to have some!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Me and my family have acne prone skin. Tea tree oil helps get rid of acne. It was very effective. It wasn't to expensive and works better then other acne medicine. I would buy it again and recommend it to others
Emily C.
Louisville, CO
This is a high quality oil. I use this for hair growth and it helps immensely. It is a great value and is not pricey at all. Definitely reckons d if you are looking for a high quality oil.
sheena s.
I love tea tree oil. Its great to use on cuts and wounds. It's also good to use on piercings to eliminate getting keloids. Would definitely recommend this product
Jessica A.
I love using a few drops of this stuff in my shampoo to help with dry scalp and itchy spots. It's very fragrant, but it helps so much, that I overlook the scent.
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Herb pharm tea tree oil! Used this for skin tabs. Within 2 weeks they were gone. Applied 2xday. Not a lot of money. Would recommend. Will buy again if needed
Samantha B.
I use this for every thing beauty! I mix it with avocado and coconut oil and put it in my hair. I mix it with castor oil and put it on my eyebrows and lashes
Tasha J.
I have used this tea tree oil for hair loss's. I mixed it with my shampoo and hair oil for my hair to help with growth and also unused it for my eczema.
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
what can i use this for?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?