Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #5 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Ivette M.
I used this after my nipple piercings and my belly piercing. It helped clean and cure the piercing site. I absolutely love it and recommend to everyone! You can purchase at Target or Walmart
Kait H.
findlay, OH
Very good for skin and hair. I like to put it in my hair to help nourish it and prevent my scalp from becoming dry in the winter months as well as to keep my hair from getting too static-y
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have bad acne and I heard this works on acne to get rid of and I want to try it out to see if it works if anyone tells me if it works I will definitely try it out.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The whole family is using the Tea Tree Oil and it seems to be working as described. It arrived quickly, and was safely packaged, I like that it has a little dropper plastic cap it really cuts down on waste. I will be ordering again soon and I have been recommending it to everyone.
Anusha G.
Newport News
this product is amazing. I  use it for so many things
its very easy to use and the price is ok for such an amazing product. I use  it on my acne and it helps soo much. my pimple is usually gone within a day. if you have acne or just the occasional pimple I recommend using this instead of other products
Hue L.
Los angeles, CA
I have tried other product that have tea tree/green tea as an ingredient and nothing works like this product. I use it every morning before I put on my makeup to keep my adult acne at bay. I also will put it on cuts before neosproin (sp) and it helps heal it faster. I highly recommend this product!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I'm super into essential oils so we have tons and I use them for many different ailments and quick fixes essential oils can fix. Tea tree oil is great for hair. It's also known to get rid of fleas and ticks. I highly recommend tea tree oil I'm certain I'm forgetting a ton of other uses its great for.
Colleen C.
You can use this oil for just about everything. I add a couple drops to my conditioner and my hair smells great and is very shiny after use. You can add this to almost anything like lotion, I'm not sure if you're able to consume it but I would recommend using it for your hair.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have dry sensative skin and breakout every now and then. When I feel a breakout coming, I put this on at night after my nighttime routine and dab a little on it. The next morning, it is almost gone. The scent is super strong though, giving it 4 stars.
Jasmin R.
Beaverton, OR
Tea Tree oil is by far the best oil extract! some skin and hair to oral use does wonders. Your body will thank you later, people think oil Tea tree oil before anything else. Not too pricey depending on where you get it, don't forget a little goes a long way!!
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
what can i use this for?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?