Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #3 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love tea tree oil. We put a couple drops in our shampoo. Helps the lice out of the kids hair. We also put a couple drops in a spray bottle with water and get the kids an extra squirt as they walk out the door
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My coworker recommended this to me, i drink water and add 2-3 drops and somehow my water tastes so much better! I got them off amazon for i believe $6.57 or something like that, i did subscribe and save and so far i am really liking them!
Karli B.
Wheeling , IL
Tea tree oil is such a great product for many things. The smell can be extreme but it works. I use it a lot for my skin. I will put it on blemishes or ingrown hairs or razor burn in order to dry them out
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would suggest this product to all my friends. This was my first time purchasing it and I was not disappointed. It met my expectations and was at a reasonable price point. Overall I was satisfied and would purchase again!
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this whenever I first got my nose piecered and it got irritated, this stuff took care of the irritation within a few days and going on three years if I have an irritation I use this.
Luna D.
I love tree tea oil! I and a few drops to my face lotion and I had helped to reduce my acne. I also use it as a spot treatment and it totally works to reduce the size of the Zit.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Amazing product for scars and unexpected pimples, ive been using it for about 2 week and seen improvement i recommend everyone to use this on scars and pimples it works wonders, the only bad thing is the smell !
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tea tree has so many different ways to get used from soaps to face masks to making pain salves to so many more. I just wish the price was not so expensive other wise I would have given this 5 stars all the way
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using a few drops of this stuff in my shampoo to help with dry scalp and itchy spots. It's very fragrant, but it helps so much, that I overlook the scent.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have bad acne and I heard this works on acne to get rid of and I want to try it out to see if it works if anyone tells me if it works I will definitely try it out.
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
Can you put this directly on your skin?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?