Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #4 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have dry sensative skin and breakout every now and then. When I feel a breakout coming, I put this on at night after my nighttime routine and dab a little on it. The next morning, it is almost gone. The scent is super strong though, giving it 4 stars.
morghan p.
Tea tree oil is the bomb I put it in my hair and the next day my hair looks so shiny but not oily I bought this about two months ago and now it is one of my go-to wellness products
Kayla W.
I absolutely live this product I usually buy it online because I only buy organic therapeutic oils. This oil alone helps with so much such as itching scalp getting rid of bacteria and so forth. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tea tree oil is wonderful for acne and scars! I put it on my face without a mixer- if you have sensitive skin maybe mix it with moisturizer. It's also good for stretch marks, lightening them. The smell can be a little intense.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hear this is a great product. It can be used for lots of different things. Tea tree oil is applied to the skin used for infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail, lice, scabies, athlete's foot , and ringworm.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me and my family have acne prone skin. Tea tree oil helps get rid of acne. It was very effective. It wasn't to expensive and works better then other acne medicine. I would buy it again and recommend it to others
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is useful for people with acne or bad skin. It isn't too drying. I have dry skin and it worked well with my skin. The price is decent but I wish there was more product in the bottle. Easy to use.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love tea tree oil. We put a couple drops in our shampoo. Helps the lice out of the kids hair. We also put a couple drops in a spray bottle with water and get the kids an extra squirt as they walk out the door
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My coworker recommended this to me, i drink water and add 2-3 drops and somehow my water tastes so much better! I got them off amazon for i believe $6.57 or something like that, i did subscribe and save and so far i am really liking them!
Karli B.
Wheeling, IL
Tea tree oil is such a great product for many things. The smell can be extreme but it works. I use it a lot for my skin. I will put it on blemishes or ingrown hairs or razor burn in order to dry them out
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
WHAT IS THIS FOR????
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What is this used for?
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
Can you put this directly on your skin?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?