Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #5 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
This works wonders. It works well for so many things.
1). HAIR GROWTH💆‍♀️
2). STRENGTHENS HAIRđź’Ş
3). HELP ACNE GO AWAYđź‘‹
& more.
I am so obsessed with this product. I can never get enough of tea tree oil. If you have a new born it’s good for helping their hair grow. An grow fast. It doesn’t cost a lot and there is also an off brand. So this is a win situation. I recommend anyone to get this product, and I promise that it will leave you satisfied !!!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Love this product! It's so great to have around the house as it is great to use for a substitute for antibiotic cream. I used this mixed with coconut oil on my nose ring when I had a keloid on it and it went away in a few weeks. This oil is very effective and strong and if used on skin it should be diluted with a base oil.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
This oil is the best for any kind if skin problems from acne, psoriasis, cuts, scrapes and bug bites. It's also good added to any shampoo to help cleanse the scalp from dandruff or build-up.
Racheal B.
West Portsmouth
I love this stuff i use it for multiple things it is great..pharmacy in walmart or cvs rite aid serversl different places.yes very effective not dissappointed at all.no comparison at all.dont be fooled.yes very satisfied dont want to use any other product but this for what i use it for!!
Ali G.
Wilmington, NC
This helps A LOT with acne. Whenever I would get a breakout in an area, I would just apply it with a cotton ball. The only thing about it is that it will dry you skin out in that area and it was a really strong smell.
morghan p.
Tea tree oil is the bomb I put it in my hair and the next day my hair looks so shiny but not oily I bought this about two months ago and now it is one of my go-to wellness products
Kayla W.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely live this product I usually buy it online because I only buy organic therapeutic oils. This oil alone helps with so much such as itching scalp getting rid of bacteria and so forth. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I hear this is a great product. It can be used for lots of different things. Tea tree oil is applied to the skin used for infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail, lice, scabies, athlete's foot , and ringworm.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love tea tree oil. We put a couple drops in our shampoo. Helps the lice out of the kids hair. We also put a couple drops in a spray bottle with water and get the kids an extra squirt as they walk out the door
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This product is useful for people with acne or bad skin. It isn't too drying. I have dry skin and it worked well with my skin. The price is decent but I wish there was more product in the bottle. Easy to use.
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
what can i use this for?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?