Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #5 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge advocate of tea tree oil. Anyone struggling with acne or break outs should try this stuff. It works better than any drug store acne creams or washes, but get ready it has a very strong and earthy smell, I personally love the scent but it's not for everyone. Additionally it can sometimes sting the skin a bit after application so those with very sensitive skin may want use this watered down.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The whole family is using the Tea Tree Oil and it seems to be working as described. It arrived quickly, and was safely packaged, I like that it has a little dropper plastic cap it really cuts down on waste. I will be ordering again soon and I have been recommending it to everyone.
Mikayla D.
Orrtanna, PA
I love tea tree oil so so much! It's great for everything from dry skin to dry hair. I like to mix it with coconut oil and let it sit on my hair for about an hour or so, it will make your hair so silky and smooth and your hair will smell amazing! It's also great because it's not to expensive depending on where you buy it. I buy mine from Walmart in the hair section.
Anusha G.
Newport News
this product is amazing. I  use it for so many things
its very easy to use and the price is ok for such an amazing product. I use  it on my acne and it helps soo much. my pimple is usually gone within a day. if you have acne or just the occasional pimple I recommend using this instead of other products
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I'm super into essential oils so we have tons and I use them for many different ailments and quick fixes essential oils can fix. Tea tree oil is great for hair. It's also known to get rid of fleas and ticks. I highly recommend tea tree oil I'm certain I'm forgetting a ton of other uses its great for.
Victoria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works wonders. It works well for so many things.
1). HAIR GROWTH💆‍♀️
2). STRENGTHENS HAIRđź’Ş
3). HELP ACNE GO AWAYđź‘‹
& more.
I am so obsessed with this product. I can never get enough of tea tree oil. If you have a new born it’s good for helping their hair grow. An grow fast. It doesn’t cost a lot and there is also an off brand. So this is a win situation. I recommend anyone to get this product, and I promise that it will leave you satisfied !!!
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great tea tree oil. I ordered mine online. I use it as a spot treatment and it works great!! I also mix it with other oils for a natural flea repellent for my dog. The smell lasts long which I really love too! I recommend to everyone looking for a good tea tree oil.
Colleen C.
You can use this oil for just about everything. I add a couple drops to my conditioner and my hair smells great and is very shiny after use. You can add this to almost anything like lotion, I'm not sure if you're able to consume it but I would recommend using it for your hair.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product! It's so great to have around the house as it is great to use for a substitute for antibiotic cream. I used this mixed with coconut oil on my nose ring when I had a keloid on it and it went away in a few weeks. This oil is very effective and strong and if used on skin it should be diluted with a base oil.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This oil is the best for any kind if skin problems from acne, psoriasis, cuts, scrapes and bug bites. It's also good added to any shampoo to help cleanse the scalp from dandruff or build-up.
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
Can you put this directly on your skin?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?