Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #3 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Huge bottle of excellent quality tea tree oil, came with a dropper as well, perfect for adding to baths or face masks in moderation
Ruby F.
This is really good for acne and spots. It helps to clear my skin along with other products. It also helps to fade acne scars.
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is the best herb support I have ever tried! It makes me feel ready to gym even before going to bed... good😅
Nisha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Buy this from Wal-Mart fairly decent price and works great for my breakouts. I usually dilute it first before using.
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Tee tree oil is great for scalp and hair problems. It reduces itchiness and cures dandruff. Mix it with other oils
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well this is one of the products that are available on my bed table all the time
I use it just before u go to sleep
Isabelle L.
Moncton
I use this all the time very long lasting and affordable aswell this high quality stuff a must have for everyone
Zaibunnisa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this tea tree oil its good value for money i yse this in my shampoo face masks in my bath love this product.
aya a.
This product is very good and I have tried it several times and I was impressed if I recommend it😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Esse produto é incrivelmente bom
A marca sensacional
Ótima qualidade
Gostei demais
Recomendo pra todos
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
Can you put this directly on your skin?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?