Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes.

Does this work well with coarse hair?
I’ve heard that tea tree oil can irritate skin is that right ?
So is this strong it will help for any thing
Start your review of Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz!
Product Highlights
I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feelingin reviews
Jennifer F.
trenton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The whole family is using the Tea Tree Oil and it seems to be working as described. It arrived quickly, and was safely packaged, I like that it has a little dropper plastic cap it really cuts down on waste. I will be ordering again soon and I have been recommending it to everyone.
Colleen C.
You can use this oil for just about everything. I add a couple drops to my conditioner and my hair smells great and is very shiny after use. You can add this to almost anything like lotion, I'm not sure if you're able to consume it but I would recommend using it for your hair.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've heard of this oil that it works wonders I would give it a try for anyone who wants to let me know how it goes
Reyvan L.
CentralPoint
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love going to the herb shop and picking out essential oils, I always make sure I have this specific one. It has so many benefits. It’s effective and it’s not too pricey. I love tea tree oil and lavender
Kiki H.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I love tea tree oil! I mix a little into my skin cream to prevent acne! This brand has great quality so I always know my skin will be safe!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge advocate of tea tree oil. Anyone struggling with acne or break outs should try this stuff. It works better than any drug store acne creams or washes, but get ready it has a very strong and earthy smell, I personally love the scent but it's not for everyone. Additionally it can sometimes sting the skin a bit after application so those with very sensitive skin may want use this watered down.
Kimberly T.
Lumberton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This oil is the best for any kind if skin problems from acne, psoriasis, cuts, scrapes and bug bites. It's also good added to any shampoo to help cleanse the scalp from dandruff or build-up.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
5,392 reviews
Tea tree oil is a product that a lot of people actually put in their first aid kit. It is a great antifungal and antimicrobial, it is also good for treating nail fungus and you can use it to treat lice and cat fleas. This is a very reasonable priced product. I would recommend it #clearskin #nailcaresecret
morghan P.
Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan P.
Tea tree oil is the bomb I put it in my hair and the next day my hair looks so shiny but not oily I bought this about two months ago and now it is one of my go-to wellness products
Christina B.
Cheyenne, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I have dry sensative skin and breakout every now and then. When I feel a breakout coming, I put this on at night after my nighttime routine and dab a little on it. The next morning, it is almost gone. The scent is super strong though, giving it 4 stars.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...