Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #1 in Herbal Supplements

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Racheal B.
West Portsmouth
I love this stuff i use it for multiple things it is great..pharmacy in walmart or cvs rite aid serversl different places.yes very effective not dissappointed at all.no comparison at all.dont be fooled.yes very satisfied dont want to use any other product but this for what i use it for!!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm super into essential oils so we have tons and I use them for many different ailments and quick fixes essential oils can fix. Tea tree oil is great for hair. It's also known to get rid of fleas and ticks. I highly recommend tea tree oil I'm certain I'm forgetting a ton of other uses its great for.
camille s.
Bronx, NY
Purchased this at Whole Foods. My fiancé is doing the no shave November challenge and noticed that his skin was getting super dry and flakey. We mixed some tea tree oil and lavender oil with a little olive oil and it cleared up the flakes. It also leaves his beard soft and smelling great.
Kait H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good for skin and hair. I like to put it in my hair to help nourish it and prevent my scalp from becoming dry in the winter months as well as to keep my hair from getting too static-y
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I have dry sensative skin and breakout every now and then. When I feel a breakout coming, I put this on at night after my nighttime routine and dab a little on it. The next morning, it is almost gone. The scent is super strong though, giving it 4 stars.
morghan p.
Tea tree oil is the bomb I put it in my hair and the next day my hair looks so shiny but not oily I bought this about two months ago and now it is one of my go-to wellness products
Gabrielle B.
Dallas
I love this product I use it literally eberywhere in my life it doesn’t compare to any other tea tree. It’s rid my bug issue and cured a tie fungus issue I had. I think the price is very reasonable for the quality.
very satisfied!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Me and my family have acne prone skin. Tea tree oil helps get rid of acne. It was very effective. It wasn't to expensive and works better then other acne medicine. I would buy it again and recommend it to others
Emily C.
Superior, CO
This is a high quality oil. I use this for hair growth and it helps immensely. It is a great value and is not pricey at all. Definitely reckons d if you are looking for a high quality oil.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a huge advocate of tea tree oil. Anyone struggling with acne or break outs should try this stuff. It works better than any drug store acne creams or washes, but get ready it has a very strong and earthy smell, I personally love the scent but it's not for everyone. Additionally it can sometimes sting the skin a bit after application so those with very sensitive skin may want use this watered down.
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
what can i use this for?
Jenny W.
Mc Adenville, NC
Can this be used for eczema?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
Can you put this directly on your skin?