Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #4 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tee tree oil is such a life saver! It helped me get rid of the keloid on my nose which I will Be forever thankful for 🙏🏻 it is also great for drying out pimples I usually put in on problem areas before I head to bed and I wake up with the size and redness diminished!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this after my toners, emulsions, and moisturizers. This is the LAST thing I do before going to bed and I only use it at night. I put it on any problem spots and it helps kill the bacteria and heal my spots. If I get it on a spot early enough it stops it from forming. The smell is really potent - pretty sure if you waved it under a sleeping person's nose they would wake IMMEDIATELY because it has such a strong smell. I have repurchased this over and over and over. Love it!
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
Tea Tree oil has a multipurpose use. I enjoy putting it on my scalp and massaging my head to stimulate hair growth. I also put it on acne spots. I feel like this works better than a harsh spot treatment because it is natural.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
tea tree oil is proven to help you start remembering better! if you have a defuser use while studying, or while watching a good show, the chances are you will remember more of that thing!
Laken B.
Lowmansville , KY
Love tea tree oil. Helps my skin, scalp and hands. Helps dry skin and helps with red spots. Also this and some other oils is a good spray for a lice prevention so make some and keep in the car. Especially if you have kids.
Gabrielle B.
Dallas
I love this product I use it literally eberywhere in my life it doesn’t compare to any other tea tree. It’s rid my bug issue and cured a tie fungus issue I had. I think the price is very reasonable for the quality.
very satisfied!
camille s.
Bronx, NY
Purchased this at Whole Foods. My fiancé is doing the no shave November challenge and noticed that his skin was getting super dry and flakey. We mixed some tea tree oil and lavender oil with a little olive oil and it cleared up the flakes. It also leaves his beard soft and smelling great.
Ivette M.
I used this after my nipple piercings and my belly piercing. It helped clean and cure the piercing site. I absolutely love it and recommend to everyone! You can purchase at Target or Walmart
Emily C.
Superior, CO
This is a high quality oil. I use this for hair growth and it helps immensely. It is a great value and is not pricey at all. Definitely reckons d if you are looking for a high quality oil.
Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good brand of essential oils. And the tea tree oil is one of my favorite oils to use. I put it in my shampoo and in my kids shampoo. It also works well for acne.
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
Can you put this directly on your skin?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?