Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz uploaded by morghan p.

BY HERB PHARM #4 in Tea Tree Oil

Authorized Vendor for Tea Tree Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried) leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grow in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible. Solvents are never used. Our Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membranes. see more...

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil 4 Oz
  • "I use this for stretch marks and it works wonders. Leave my skin so soft and healthy feeling" in 4 reviews
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tea Tree oil has totally transformed my skin. It's multipurpose so not only has it helped heal my acne scars, it helps reduce my number of breakouts and works wonders as a spot treatment. I love that it's all natural and it works significantly better than most chemical products that are made specifically for acne. Over the last month of use, my acne has cleared it completely and my skin looks radiant and healthy. It does have a very very strong herbal smell, but I enjoy it (my husband hates it) I even use it in sync with certian face washes. I can't rant and rave enough about what this amazing, all natural product has done for my skin. Apparently it can also be used to stimulate hair growth, although I have not yet tried that personally.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this after my toners, emulsions, and moisturizers. This is the LAST thing I do before going to bed and I only use it at night. I put it on any problem spots and it helps kill the bacteria and heal my spots. If I get it on a spot early enough it stops it from forming. The smell is really potent - pretty sure if you waved it under a sleeping person's nose they would wake IMMEDIATELY because it has such a strong smell. I have repurchased this over and over and over. Love it!
Laken B.
Lowmansville , KY
Love tea tree oil. Helps my skin, scalp and hands. Helps dry skin and helps with red spots. Also this and some other oils is a good spray for a lice prevention so make some and keep in the car. Especially if you have kids.
Gabrielle B.
Dallas
I love this product I use it literally eberywhere in my life it doesn’t compare to any other tea tree. It’s rid my bug issue and cured a tie fungus issue I had. I think the price is very reasonable for the quality.
very satisfied!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tee tree oil is such a life saver! It helped me get rid of the keloid on my nose which I will Be forever thankful for 🙏🏻 it is also great for drying out pimples I usually put in on problem areas before I head to bed and I wake up with the size and redness diminished!
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased this at Whole Foods. My fiancé is doing the no shave November challenge and noticed that his skin was getting super dry and flakey. We mixed some tea tree oil and lavender oil with a little olive oil and it cleared up the flakes. It also leaves his beard soft and smelling great.
Emily C.
Louisville, CO
This is a high quality oil. I use this for hair growth and it helps immensely. It is a great value and is not pricey at all. Definitely reckons d if you are looking for a high quality oil.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
tea tree oil is proven to help you start remembering better! if you have a defuser use while studying, or while watching a good show, the chances are you will remember more of that thing!
Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good brand of essential oils. And the tea tree oil is one of my favorite oils to use. I put it in my shampoo and in my kids shampoo. It also works well for acne.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge advocate of tea tree oil. Anyone struggling with acne or break outs should try this stuff. It works better than any drug store acne creams or washes, but get ready it has a very strong and earthy smell, I personally love the scent but it's not for everyone. Additionally it can sometimes sting the skin a bit after application so those with very sensitive skin may want use this watered down.
Aaliyah T.
What would this oil be used for?
Ruzzy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this used for?
Brooke S.
New Orleans, LA
Can you put this directly on your skin?
Samantha C.
What's your favorite use for this oil?