BY HERB PHARM #29 in Tea Tree Oil

Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil For External Use Only. Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil is prepared from the fresh (undried), leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia trees which grown in their native wetlands habitat in Queensland, Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then prompptly steam distilled to produce the finest oil possible solvents are never used. Herb Pharm Tea Tree Oil is low in cineole (less than 7%) and is therefore very gentle to the skin and mucous membrane. Great Ways to Use Tea Tree Oil For Health: Use a dab to treat acne. An anti-fungal for treating Athlete's Foot, eczema, various yeast infections, etc. An antiseptic to be used on cuts and burns. An anti-viral: it may lessen the symptoms of colds and flu. Try using a few drops in the bath. Add to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion. Add a small amount to shampoo to destroy head lice. A small amount added to your bath can help with persistent body odor. Treating sinus infection. For dandruff and dry scalp. In the form of aromatherapy, tea tree oil is used to treat colds, persistent coughs, acne, toothaches, and sunburn. For Cleaning: To create an all-purpose cleaner, combine 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil in 2 cups of water in a spray bottle. Another version would be 14 ounces of water with 1 ounce of oil soap and 10 drops of tea tree oil. Mix the above solution with kosher salt to scrub bathtub and bathroom tiles. Add a few drops to dishwasher dispenser, then fill with a green dishwashing soap. A few drops added to each load of laundry leave your clothes smelling cleaner. Control mold with a tea tree oil/water spray. Remove mustiness with that same tea tree oil/water spray. To keep germs at bay, spray it on high chairs, car seats, and other high traffic spots. 15 drops in a quart of water can be an effective insect repellent. Be sure to take some with you when hiking and camping to put directly on insect bites or blisters. see more...

Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this along with shampoo in my daughters hair because her scalp gets very flaky during the cold months no matter how much you do her hair. Once I tried this I’ve seen a dramatic improvement. Thanks tea tree oil.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
One of the best products I use on my hair and scalp because I have natural hair and I have dreadlocks. I do not shampoo my hair and I only cold condition and cold wash my hair so I used a lot of tea tree oil to make sure my hair gets on the oil and nutrients that it needs. Tea tree oil is the product that I depend on to do that. Tea tree oil is in natural or that has all the nutrients that your hair and scalp really needs. It's not a cheap product however it only takes a little and it gets the job done
Rain K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whenever my skin goes through a crazy cycle with extreme dryness as well as cystic and hormonal acnes, I make a small portion of organic skincare products at home to calm down my skin issues. Tea tree oils are very good at treating acne issues. So I mix a drop or two of this with my toner to create a facial mist. I also mix this with other products to create customizable skincare products that work really well for my skin. Considering the price and amount of product you use each time, this really is worth the price.
Breanne B.
Browns mills, NJ
My fiance and I use tea tree oil all the time. My fiance used to have acne and tried many products .. he started using this on his face at night and cleared up completely!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really great product. Highly recommended. A must have in your home. It's a great price. Very cost efficient. Go get this.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is the best herb support I have ever tried! It makes me feel ready to gym even before going to bed... good😅
Asia P.
Buffalo, NY
I've hear tea tree oil work wonders. Help me out! What do you guys think?
Emily L.
Munich, Bavaria
I've used tea tree oil before, but I am looking for a new brand. How is this one?
Rhonda N.
Wow, sounds like a miracle ! has anyone tried this?