BY HERB PHARM #14 in Herbal Supplements

Herbal Dietary Supplement Liquid Herbal Extract Capsella bursa-pastoris Fresh Flowering Herb We prepare our Shepherd s Purse extract from fresh Capsella bursa-pastoris plants which are Certified Organically Grown on our own farm without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. To assure optimal extraction of Shepherd s Purse s bioactive compounds, we hand-harvest only the flowering, above-ground parts of the plants, which are then taken directly to our laboratory and promptly extracted while still fresh and succulent. Our Shepherd s Purse is never fumigated or irradiated. see more...

Kari T.
Kari T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is awesome. It helps with cramps, but the best thing about it for me is that it reduces my flow a lot. I only use it occasionally though because it does seem to increase the flow after the effects wear off.
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this oil it works amazing well and is super affordable. I love the smell and all the differnt reasons I can use it.