BY HERB PHARM #26 in Herbal Supplements

Authorized Vendor for Relaxing Sleep Tonic. The herbs used to prepare this compound are Certified Organically Grown 1 without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. They are hand-harvested at their optimal potency, and are then promptly extracted while still fresh & succulent 2 or after being carefully shade-dried. see more...

Jessica A.
I don't think this actually helped me get to sleep or stay asleep. It's hard to tell since I was so tired as it was. For the price, it's worth trying over going to the doctor.
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
This can actually work as a great mositurizer but I didn't find it helpful for sleep. My mom has purchased multiple bottles but they aren't affective for sleep. But we've tried finding other uses.
Jennifer S.
I love taking this instead of a pill. I have a hard time sleeping, and this helps me go to sleep. It helps me stay asleep as well
kelli g.
spring hill, TN
I love this oil it works amazing well and is super affordable. I love the smell and all the differnt reasons I can use it.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Really great product. Highly recommended. A must have in your home. It's a great price. Very cost efficient. Go get this.
Jessica W.
Stuttgart, AR
Great for use when you just can't seem to fall asleep, gives you that relaxed feeling to get you to the end zone.
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Did this work for you? If yes, how long did you use it before it started to work?
Amanda R.
Has anyone used this and had success? I am looking for something that won't knock me out to the point I won't hear kids, but will help me relax.