HealthHerbal SupplementsHerb Pharm
Nettle Bladderwrack Compound 1 oz

Herb Pharm Nettle Bladderwrack Compound 1 oz

by Herb Pharm

Formerly Nettle/Bladderwrack Compound. The herbs used to prepare this compound are Certified Organically Grown without the use of chemical fertilizers pesticides or herbicides. or they are Custom Wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat. They are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly extracted after being carefully shade-dried. Size: 1 oz. Attributes: Low calorie low carb low fat fat free salt free low sodium vegetarian vegan gmo free dairy free gluten free wheat free yeast free sugar free lactose free egg free no irradiation low protein. Ingredients. Extracts of: Bladderwrack thallus (Fucus vesiculosus). Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus). Stinging Nettle seed and calyx (Urtica dioica). Black Peppercorns (Piper nigrum). Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis). Warnings: Do not take in cases of hyperthyroid disease or iodine sensitivity. Do not take during pregnancy. Keep Out of the Reach of Children.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herb Pharm Nettle Bladderwrack Compound 1 oz!
Julia E.
Estill Spgs, TN
Herb Pharm Nettle Bladderwrack Compound 1 oz uploaded by Julia E.
I have been on thyroid supplements for 10+ years for hypothyroidism and after having my first child, for whatever reason I just felt so out of whack. I got blood drawn and got my prescription increased yet still felt sluggish, etc. I’ve been taking this natural supplement for a month now and I can tell my energy levels have significantly increased. I take it with a shot or orange juice because its pretty intense in flavor!

Looking for your answer?