BY HERB PHARM #3 in Herbal Supplements

Herbal Dietary Supplement Liquid Herbal Extract Melissa officinalis Fresh Leaf & Flowering Tops We prepare our Lemon Balm Extract from the fresh leaf & flowering tops of Melissa officinalis plants which are Certified Organically Grown on our own farm without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. To assure optimal extraction of Lemon Balm s bioactive compounds, the flowering tops and the leves are harvested separately at their individual stages of optimal potency, and are then taken directly to our laboratory and promptly extracted while still fresh and succulent. Our Lemon Balm is never fumigated or irradiated. Plant Part Extracted: fresh leaf & flowering tops see more...

Kimmie B.
Kimmie B.
BEND, OR
I have had gastritis for months to a year and no antacid would work and no doctor prescription worked, I decided to grow my own lemon balm and within 30 days of drinking at least a couple cups a day I was cured. I went out and bought a bottle of the extract and add it to everything. It works for so many different things research it you'll be amazed I even give it to my child who has ADHD what a difference it's also good for cats and dogs, nerve damage Alzheimer's muscle and joint problems.... Many more. I have a rare brain tumor called IIH And it has made a differents in my daily migraines.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
I love this smell
I often add this to my diffuser
I've even added a drop to baking and you can really taste the lemon. With just a single drop!
This stuff is amazing I like this brand better then NOW and probably better then Doterra
A N.
A N.
I love the scent of lemon and anything that is a citrus. I use this for my steamer in my room and also in Candle oil burners. It makes the house smell great!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't even fathom how I didn't discover this sooner. I was doing some reading on natural skincare and discovered Lemon balm oil by complete accident. I picked up a bottle to give it a try and to my shock it really worked on blemishes. I've been putting a drop on a band-aid and keeping it over a bad blemish overnight and it shrinks in size a lot by morning. I had a blister from my flip flops between my toes. I did that same thing and it was completely gone in the morning. Now I don't go anywhere without it. It helps keep away bugs, smells good, and is calming to use at night. Best purchase of the year!
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This really helps me and my husband relax for sleep, and produces a deeper sleep. This brand is extracted from the fresh plant, which I believe makes it more effective than that extracted from the dried plant. We take 7 - 8 drops in an ounce of water a few hours before bedtime. If I take it throughout the day can make me feel a bit too relaxed.
Vita M.
Vita M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not only is lemon balm great for relaxation and helping with symptoms of anxiety, but it's also my go to for cramps and any tummy ailments. The flavor is a slight grassy lemony taste which is delicious!
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Really great product. Highly recommended. A must have in your home. It's a great price. Very cost efficient. Go get this.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually use this when I make home made soaps or dish washing detergent. It has a lovely fresh citrus scent!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Polkton, NC
Love this. Add it to my diffuser for a fresh clean smell through the house. It's affordable and smells amazing.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
What is this for exactly?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Does this product really help with stress and relaxation?
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
What are the benefits of this?
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
How does this product work
Gabriela P.